Four charged in Herkimer home burglary

Four charged in Herkimer home burglary

There are 5 comments on the WKTV story from May 9, 2012, titled Four charged in Herkimer home burglary. In it, WKTV reports that:

Four people have been charged in connection to a home burglary in the Village of Herkimer over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Adolpho Busillo

New Milford, NJ

#1 May 13, 2012
You can take them out of the Bronx but you can't take the Bronx out of them. This is your tax dollars at work; social programs, HS dropouts, GED prep, college prep, and welfare at work. It's guaranteed income for the liberal bastids at that school to encourage animals to move out of their drug dens and ruin suburban areas.
Pete

Cortland, NY

#3 May 13, 2012
Just one more example out of many as to why blacks should be exterminated.
Run26M

New Milford, NJ

#4 May 15, 2012
Herkimer College isn't guaranteed timely tuition from middle class parents. The social program pays for hundreds of students and never misses a payment or is late with a check. So community concerns comes second to the school administration.

It's like a regular at the bar. Although he's a drunken slob he's good for $50 a day, so they accept him daily.

This conduct hurts the respectful blacks as much as our Herkimer friends.
judas

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
well said ...kinda like father cunningham , its only a matter of time he will be gone
Race Traitor

Springfield, MA

#6 May 15, 2012
I love when college is in session so much sweet black poon. Love that ghetto tang and big fat booties. Love when they take off their shirts and show me their big black jigaboobies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herkimer Co. DA race: Michael Daley Oct '16 MontyHall 16
News Remington Arms lays off at least 125 employees (Nov '14) Oct '16 Pete 4
News Peplinski Named Herkimer County Legislative Cha... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Smitty 3
News Herkimer County judge assigned to hear civil cases (Oct '14) Sep '16 Smitty 3
Retired Aug '16 wokeup 1
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... Aug '16 Spletch 2
News Herkimer Co. Tips To Avoid Forgetting Kids In H... Aug '16 Benevolentruler 3
More from around the web