Error cost Lewis judge candidate 164 ...

Error cost Lewis judge candidate 164 votes, but not election

There are 10 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Error cost Lewis judge candidate 164 votes, but not election. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

A printing error cost a Lewis County Supreme Court candidate 164 Independence Party votes from his home county, but it likely wouldn't affect the final standings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

bubba

Chittenango, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2011
What do expect the election board just as screwed up as the rest of the county Need new people to be election commissioners. The ones in there now are a waste of taxpayer money.
Brains Incorporated

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Yes.
BARNACLE

Vienna, VA

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Cant read, cant count. And the folks from Lewis County are proud of it!
wendy

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2011
bubba wrote:
What do expect the election board just as screwed up as the rest of the county Need new people to be election commissioners. The ones in there now are a waste of taxpayer money.
I expect you to read the article before commenting and realize that it wasn't a county issue at all, but an error at the printing company.
No Matter

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Closest he will ever come to winnin an election.
LCstink

East Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2011
Always put the blame on someone else, typical LC... the printing company only printed what you told them to and I am sure they were checked by someone in the BOE before they were printed... New commissioners is a great idea , at least they would work a full week.
Gotthat right

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2011
bubba wrote:

One is snotty, never at work, and could give a damn.
May be gone

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2011
Gotthat right wrote:
<quoted text>
One is snotty, never at work, and could give a damn.
May not be at work anymore.
You are right

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2012
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect you to read the article before commenting and realize that it wasn't a county issue at all, but an error at the printing company.
The one commisioner was to eager to approve questinable vouchers.( Criminal?) Decetiful? Arrogant? Yes, Yes and Yes.
LCstink

Speculator, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2012
About time for someone to be checking on that office. Seems like were down to one now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retired Aug 12 wokeup 1
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... Aug 7 Spletch 2
News Herkimer Co. Tips To Avoid Forgetting Kids In H... Aug 6 Benevolentruler 3
News Herkimer County judge assigned to hear civil cases (Oct '14) May '16 Embarrassed 2
News Herkimer College To Begin Solar Project In June Apr '16 Joe P. 7
News Little Falls man accused of sexual crimes again... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Serious ly 4
News Lead Free MV To Target Childhood Lead Poisoning (Jan '16) Mar '16 NOT DEAD EVER 2
More from around the web