Herkimer man charged in connection to large fight that left two people stabbed

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

A Herkimer man has been charged with assault in connection to a large fight early Saturday morning in the village that police say left two people stabbed.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worried about this world

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 30, 2012
 
I'm sure there are some people who have RECORDS and some may not be true, its just where you might happen to be at the wrong time and yet you are blamed for it any ways!? Well People WAKE THE HELL UP!! I know of Josh & his family, but i'm sure there are penty of people who know of the Doolins also, and I know that they are not perfect any more than Josh is being made out to be...... Like I said before there must have been a reason why this happened even though it is not good!
Have a Great Evening!!
Herk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 30, 2012
 
whtever wrote:
Oh yes I do personally know them and all them doolens are scumbags
Your a scumbag, you can't even speak proper english. "Them Doolens?" Go back to school dumbass.
Herk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 30, 2012
 
worried about this world wrote:
I know of the kid who stabbed these 2 guys and unless he was either threatened or someone came after him, is the only way he would be that upset to do something foolish like that!! You mark my words!! Theres more to the story than what is being said as of now, so DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!!!!!!!!! I've also heard that some of the Doolens are Good People and then some of them are into drugs, and into a gang!! Its funny how they had said that there was a large fight and if this kid was the only one besides the 2 guys, then where are the rest of them?? 2 against 1, now that isn't FAIR!! He looked pretty ruff himself, so what did those guys do to that kid first??? Did they GANG up on him?? Come on people, now wheres JUSTICE????? You crack me up to think you're so damn inocent and those kids did nothing!! Granted, they didn't need to be stabbed, but hopefully they have learned from this incident!!
Were you there to watch this all happen??? Or did you just hear from people different stories and took your own opinion and added to it? Well let me give you some facts before you run your mouth even more. Josh Laveck was not by himself and was carrying a knife for a reason, the guy he was with was carrying a baseball bat obviously to use against people. Josh Laveck was not jumped, bottom line. Please get the true facts before you give your opinion. It's really irritating to see people start more and more rumors on this stupid site. The police are still investigating this incident so your not going to hear the whole story right away.Please let them do their job and get the facts from them!

“concerned citizen”

Since: Apr 12

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 31, 2012
 
wow someone stabbs 2 ppl. and you try to justify it wow of course someone that stabs someone has serious issues he was stabbing to kill there were life threatening injuries

“concerned citizen”

Since: Apr 12

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 31, 2012
 
when the doolen boy was released his family met at applebees to celebrate he was a live with food and soda his little nieces were there there was no drinking wow he can barely eat he is stapled together you can say what you want bout them their granfather and fathers may been a little wild but they were not drug addicts and the doolens are not on welfare they work for what they got
know to well

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 31, 2012
 
you think you know but you know nothing you need to learn the facts
Lololol

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 31, 2012
 
Herk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a scumbag, you can't even speak proper english. "Them Doolens?" Go back to school dumbass.
really your best comeback. Hahaha you're such a joke. You could'nt come up with anything else to say. Lets see here let me correct myself for you than. All of THEM doolens are scumbags. You see all I forgot was the word of, but I didn't think how I spoke mattered on this site. Since most of you and the other people on here are school drop-outs. So again before you try to come at me with what you think is a clever comeback, think it through first. And two im a dumbass? Buddy you don't know a thing about me. But I can tell you this im way way way better then the scums gou apparently are trying to protecf and defend which makes you a loser too.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 31, 2012
 
YourMotherLikedIt wrote:
wow someone stabbs 2 ppl. and you try to justify it wow of course someone that stabs someone has serious issues he was stabbing to kill there were life threatening injuries
This country is ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND " JUSTICE FOR ALL". Justice for all means exactly what it says. The Doolens and the Cools ARE NOT the only "victims" in this fight. They may have the most serious injuries but BY FAR ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS.
sigh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 31, 2012
 
I probably shouldn't bother because everyone in Herk county is a moron, but I have to butt in. First of all.... http://www.facebook.com/ #!/josh.laveck Is this the same josh? talking about magic, and forbidden fruit and hydros and havig a knife, and starting fights at 4am, and just being a complete loser all together? Second to the person saying all Doolens are scum... I know many, and there are a FEW scumbags lol. But MANY, MANY ARE NOT!(It's a very large family!) I don't particularly care for that side of the Doolens, but he did not deserve that. Obviously SOME of them do drug, and SOME of them drink. Just because YOU SAY you are holier then thou, I am sure people in YOUR family also drink and do drugs. Is that a direct reflection on you? You can not say you are such a great person and turn around and judge a WHOLE family.
ANYWAY... I am sure they were both at fault, but what ever happened to a good old one on one fist fight? I feel very sad for him, and his family. I also feel bad for the future of the human race for that matter. Hope justice is served.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 19, 2012
 
YourMotherLikedIt wrote:
when the doolen boy was released his family met at applebees to celebrate he was a live with food and soda his little nieces were there there was no drinking wow he can barely eat he is stapled together you can say what you want bout them their granfather and fathers may been a little wild but they were not drug addicts and the doolens are not on welfare they work for what they got
I do believe the person that did the stabbing was stapled together too.So I wonder if its worse to have your head stapled together from being beat with a baseball bat or your stomach stapled together from being stabbed with a knife. I think they are both called life threatening wounds. So do everyone a favor and quit whining that this kid is the only person who got severely hurt.And trying to seek a pity party from the public. Nobody has pity for him because everyone knows the lives the doolens and the cools lead. regardless of what you say. A baseball bat is just as lethal as a knife. dumb ass.I did notice ya all quit running your lying mouths when a baseball bat and someone getting beat with it was mentioned. makes ya wonder what ya all got to hide. ya know these good kids that dont do drugs. I think Mikes sister lives with a drug dealer. Usually if ya dont do drugs , ya dont live with a dealer. Losers. they are all a bunch of losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer County Discussions

Search the Herkimer County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rabid fox confirmed in the area of Newport Sat dairy maid 5
Seward Announces Grant Funds For Local Libraries Jul 7 justice for sum 1
Proposed meat processing plant could bring 65 j... (Aug '13) Jul 2 Valley Hoe 70
Sheriff Farber to run for 101st State Assembly ... Jul 2 soooo 3
In NY22, Republican Hanna withstands tea party ... Jun 28 Utica Lies and Riggies 2
Ilion Man Charged With Forcable Touching Jun 24 Adam 3
Arcuri needs to go (Aug '08) May '14 Anonymous 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••