Mayor choice mulled

Mayor choice mulled

There are 2 comments on the Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Mayor choice mulled. In it, Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia reports that:

Who will become Martinsville's new mayor on July 1 is anybody's guess. In separate interviews, each member of Martinsville City Council expressed interest in being mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia.

Pat

Ferrum, VA

#1 Jun 27, 2010
i really wish that they would let us vote for who we wanted to be Mayor. Mr. Mark Stroud has done soooo much when noone else seemed to get anything done. I have called on him quite a few times because he listens to what you are saying. He gives us the people a "voice". He has been here many years and I think that they City at leasts owes him that for all he has and is still doing for us.
**Mark Stroud for Mayor**
Pat

Ferrum, VA

#2 Jun 27, 2010
**Says Charlottesville I am in Martinsville.**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges advance (Aug '10) Jan '15 miss cleveland 3
Search under way in possible abduction (Dec '14) Dec '14 PWM 1
News Early release eyed for some drug felons (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike_Peterson 26
News Fast Track in the works (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
News Business leaders recognized (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
News Big ideas on a small scale (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
News Women in combat (May '13) May '13 William 1
More from around the web