Rural Virginia sheriff, employees cha...

Rural Virginia sheriff, employees charged in drug case

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 2, 2006, titled Rural Virginia sheriff, employees charged in drug case. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The sheriff in a rural county that's down on its luck owns large tracts of land and a trucking company and has reported more than $20,000 in dividends yearly, according to federal prosecutors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Laurel Johnson

Durham, NC

#1 Nov 3, 2006
Frank Cassell, Nester the whole lot of them are as corrupt as can be! I hope the federal government throw s the book at them. Hey Frank..you finished running ballistics yet...some three years later or have you sold all guns, for your own and Nesters profits? You and your officers preyed on innocent people harrassed them manipulted them and stole from them! You truely deserve that which is coming to you and then some!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Key To Understanding: Ministers talk about ... May '17 True Christian wi... 1
Cop's chase in collinsville Jan 19 2017 (Jan '17) Jan '17 Napaco 1
News Charges advance (Aug '10) Jan '15 miss cleveland 3
Search under way in possible abduction (Dec '14) Dec '14 PWM 1
News Early release eyed for some drug felons (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mike_Peterson 26
News Fast Track in the works (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
News Business leaders recognized (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alf 1
More from around the web