New Castle women held in drug-dealing...

New Castle women held in drug-dealing probe

There are 13 comments on the The Star Press story from Aug 8, 2012, titled New Castle women held in drug-dealing probe. In it, The Star Press reports that:

Nanny R. Fannin, 48, and Brittany N. Daniel, 30, were preliminarily charged with dealing in a controlled substance, a Class A felony carrying a standard 30-year prison term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press.

Turd Tracks

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Dang! They's some nasty biatches!
Somebody needs to flush, there are still turd tracks in the toilet bowl that is New Castle!
NC hater

New Castle, IN

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Daniels is a registered CI. So, to all the other "snitches" in this town, this goes to show you, you're not protected. They'll use you up and turn around and nail you!
Wonder if it was worth putting friends and family at risk??
Bills the real queer

Naperville, IL

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Glad they are off the street!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 9, 2012
NC has funny looking people
Only god Can Judge

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Well I've been thinking for awhile if i should respond to these posts or not..I think I need to clear some things up...I am related to Brittany through marriage..Yes what she done was wrong..But everyone makes mistakes..2 she IS NOT A REGISTERED CI...The first time she went to jail she had every opportunity to talk an didn't..3 if you read the Newspaper it plainly states Nanny set her up..Addiction is a horrible disease to battle..Its a awful monster..Until your in that person's shoes you have no right to judge..Only god can judge..I'm not saying she shouldn't pay for her mistakes I'm just sayin wishing death or bad things off on anyone is crossing the line..If you have never battled addiction than you have no clue what she was going through..
acindy

Greenwood, IN

#6 Aug 12, 2012
I dont know either of them. I do know people doing 3-4 years for driving while suspended.. These are drug charges! I have more respect the dumbass that forgot to pay their car insurance before i respect someone dealing more dope while still awaiting said court date.

Also.. cops will arrest their snitches over and over. And over and over. They get stupid short times when they go to court most of the time. They consider the money they also pay them at the time of being a dirty snitch as compensation.

Take your time, kids. Its the only decent way..
NC hater

New Castle, IN

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Only god Can Judge wrote:
Well I've been thinking for awhile if i should respond to these posts or not..I think I need to clear some things up...I am related to Brittany through marriage..Yes what she done was wrong..But everyone makes mistakes..2 she IS NOT A REGISTERED CI...The first time she went to jail she had every opportunity to talk an didn't..3 if you read the Newspaper it plainly states Nanny set her up..Addiction is a horrible disease to battle..Its a awful monster..Until your in that person's shoes you have no right to judge..Only god can judge..I'm not saying she shouldn't pay for her mistakes I'm just sayin wishing death or bad things off on anyone is crossing the line..If you have never battled addiction than you have no clue what she was going through..
She IS a registered CI and there are NUMEROUS people in prison or waiting to go to prison because of her. I've seen her CI number myself and sat in jail with the girls she put there. I'm not in any way condoning what they are in there for either but a lot of people that she put in jail are not big time dealers, they are mothers and fathers who were only trying to support their own habits only they did it by selling or trading instead of SNITCHING.Ourjail is full of people who have been charged with dealing because they sold 1 or 2 pills to a CI. The CI's get their drugs from the DTF to do what they are doing. She has every right as they do for being there.I have battled with addiction and I've been in jail (although not for drugs)but I've sat in jail and heard first hand how and WHO got those girls in trouble and they were in there doing their time bacause they didn't snitch. This entire town has a drug problem and it's people that make excuses for people like her that make it that much worse.
Only god Can Judge

Mishawaka, IN

#8 Aug 13, 2012
NC hater....I am here to inform you she is not a registered CI the first time she got arrested David Flynn's sister got her an admitted to her that she had a camera in her pony tail holder..She has never narked on anyone...she isn't a "BIG" time dealer either she was selling to support her habit im sure..I was just trying to say to wish death on anyone or ill will is not very nice..Only GOD can judge us...I hope she sits there an finally realizes the mistakes she has made and that she does have a problem..But everyone needs to remember she is someone's daughter,sister niece cousin etc..But i promise you she isn't a snitch..everyone makes mistakes
NewCastlecorrupt

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Needless to say, New Castle has become the crud at the bottom of a barrel of hog crap. I thought the city was going to be implementing a "drug court" a couple of years ago. But then again, that's basically the majority OF the charges presented in court and why the jails stay packed.
Addiction is a horrible battle.. I know first hand from working in the field and see the struggles. But people do have to be accountable for their actions and addicts are FAR from stupid! They can outwit most anyone from their 'learned behaviors' to get their fix. And most would and COULD be productive citizens if they could maintain sobriety.. that seldom happens.
I just find it disgusting that the DTF enables the addicts and will use ANYONE go undercover to help set others up. People with addictions have a very very hard time with honesty.. cheat, steal, lie.. to get their fix. New Castle has WAY more so called "undercovers" .."snitches", than officers. Word spreads quickly for one thing, and what happens once the snitch has been exposed? Johnny Purdue and his good ole fire starting buddy are prime examples how well that snitch system works.. it doesn't.
Corruption plagues this town worse than an Ebola virus.
Keep it simple. Do the crime, do your time. Rid the city of informants that are addicts.. duh!!!
Been There

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Aug 14, 2012
NewCastlecorrupt wrote:
Needless to say, New Castle has become the crud at the bottom of a barrel of hog crap. I thought the city was going to be implementing a "drug court" a couple of years ago. But then again, that's basically the majority OF the charges presented in court and why the jails stay packed.
Addiction is a horrible battle.. I know first hand from working in the field and see the struggles. But people do have to be accountable for their actions and addicts are FAR from stupid! They can outwit most anyone from their 'learned behaviors' to get their fix. And most would and COULD be productive citizens if they could maintain sobriety.. that seldom happens.
I just find it disgusting that the DTF enables the addicts and will use ANYONE go undercover to help set others up. People with addictions have a very very hard time with honesty.. cheat, steal, lie.. to get their fix. New Castle has WAY more so called "undercovers" .."snitches", than officers. Word spreads quickly for one thing, and what happens once the snitch has been exposed? Johnny Purdue and his good ole fire starting buddy are prime examples how well that snitch system works.. it doesn't.
Corruption plagues this town worse than an Ebola virus.
Keep it simple. Do the crime, do your time. Rid the city of informants that are addicts.. duh!!!
I agree that addicts don't make good informants. Why not sentence those arrested for drugs/addictions to a rehab? It just might work for a few.
Exodus

Lafayette, IN

#11 Aug 15, 2012
NC hater....I am here to inform you she is not a registered CI the first time she got arrested David Flynn's sister got her an admitted to her that she had a camera in her pony tail holder
Searching the local news I see that David Flynn got arrested by DTF for stealing from DTF? What kind of nerve does that take! Who is his sister? Sounds like a whole lotta trouble in that family.
NC hater

New Castle, IN

#12 Aug 15, 2012
NC hater....I am here to inform you she is not a registered CI the first time she got arrested David Flynn's sister got her an admitted to her that she had a camera in her pony tail holder..She has never narked on anyone...she isn't a "BIG" time dealer either she was selling to support her habit im sure..I was just trying to say to wish death on anyone or ill will is not very nice..Only GOD can judge us...I hope she sits there an finally realizes the mistakes she has made and that she does have a problem..But everyone needs to remember she is someone's daughter,sister niece cousin etc..But i promise you she isn't a snitch..everyone makes mistakes
Well, the girls sitting in jail on dealing charges that have paperwork showing it was her. Either way, they all have horrible problems and let me be the first to say, our jail and justice system in this county does absolutely NOTHING to fix the problem. They lock them up in a place where drugs are almost more readily available than on the streets. There is NO rehabilitation going on. That's not going to help these people at all.
NC hater

New Castle, IN

#13 Aug 15, 2012
Exodus wrote:
<quoted text>
Searching the local news I see that David Flynn got arrested by DTF for stealing from DTF? What kind of nerve does that take! Who is his sister? Sounds like a whole lotta trouble in that family.
LOL I was in court when his charges were read. They set him up for a controlled buy and he sold them deodorant for crack! gotta love this town!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Henry Township Trustee (May '14) Jul 13 Mike S 2
News Drug dealer draws 14-year term (Dec '13) Apr '16 Pat Benson 15
News Cemetery hit by vandals - again (Jul '15) Aug '15 Think 10
News New Castle loan broker charged with fraud (Jul '09) May '15 Fine 8
Lookin (Jul '14) Jul '14 Citizen 2
News New Castle family's efforts result in changes t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 sexygal 1
busted ? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Curious 1
More from around the web