Stockbridge Florists Offer Shares of ...

Stockbridge Florists Offer Shares of Property For Sale to Prevent Land Condemnation

There are 3 comments on the WXIA-TV Atlanta story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Stockbridge Florists Offer Shares of Property For Sale to Prevent Land Condemnation. In it, WXIA-TV Atlanta reports that:

STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. -- It's a popular story in Stockbridge and across Georgia: It's about the little florists, Mark and Regina Meeks, who fought back against big City Hall next door to their shop, and beat back the city's attempts to seize their property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA-TV Atlanta.

Rhonda

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2009
I think it's sad that such a spoiled bunch of political jerks run Stockbridge and that they would go to the lengths they have to ruin a family business for that ridiculos building. They wasted money and good property for a stupid fountain that serves no purpose for anything except to waste taxpers money.
uphappy in Stockbridge

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2010
I think that the city of Stockbridge should be ashame trying to ruin a family business they should be working on crime and gangs illigals are all over the mobile home parks in Stockbridge because you do not have to prove you are legal.

Since: Feb 10

Born:TN Lived:GA,KY & now OH

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Good for the florists. I lived in Stockbridge for several years and am almost ashamed to say I've lived there after seeing city officials trying to ruin a family-owned business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expenses for a sudden Passing Mar '17 bow 6
Can anything stop Henry from turning into anoth... (Feb '09) Mar '17 Henry Co is Bassa... 30
Henry County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Logan 2
Attorney (Apr '16) Apr '16 Georgiagirl 1
News McDonough, Henry County on development confab a... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mike 1
lost dog (Jan '15) Jan '15 Latonya smith 1
News Mama June's daughter Anna says she was molested... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sick and Tired 1
More from around the web