Tractor Trailer Accident on I-295 Ram...

Tractor Trailer Accident on I-295 Ramp - wtvr

There are 7 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Tractor Trailer Accident on I-295 Ramp - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

All lanes that were affected by the crash have been reopened. This is an update to the following story: A tractor trailer accident is blocking a ramp off of I-295 in eastern Henrico County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Goods

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
These truck drives are wreckless and inconsiderate which leads to this mess right here. So tired of people being killed or injured due to no fault of their own. Stop the madness please. The police are no help clearing out accidents. There's gotta be a better way Lord...
Lou

Deale, MD

#2 Mar 10, 2010
That is an unfair statement, My husband has been driving a tractor trailor for over 30 years and has never had issues with drugs or alcohol... He is a very safe driver and so are his co-workers. I admit there are some drivers that are not safe and do not obey the laws, but that also applies to other drivers, would you like to be considered unsafe or a careless driver because the driver next to you on the interstate or any other public road is driving carelessly?
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 10, 2010
hOW do you know your husband or other truckies are safe drivers? I doubt that you ride along with them. All of them get a wild hair every now an then.
Charles

Harrison, NJ

#4 Mar 10, 2010
It could have been the way it was loaded,The load may have shifted in the curve.But if you want to talk about wreckless drivers,how about three cars that cut me off this morning so they get off of I 95 north onto I 64 west..Or the one that passed on Staples Mill rd.on my left,and made right turn from the center lane...I guess that was my fault..I wish they would pass a law requireing people like you to ride in an 18 wheeler for 1 week before you get drivers lic..Have good day.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 10, 2010
I just know you are not talking to me. I've been certified in the "Smith Drivers Training Classes."
What about you? Heard of "aim high."
Vol firefighter

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 10, 2010
I think we have all forgot about the brave firefighters who put their lives on the line to rescue that driver. I am a proud vol. ff. Good work guys.
virginiason

Marietta, OH

#7 Mar 10, 2010
I'm sure "not a teahead" is certifiable but not in driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrico County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosa Roncales must be terminated from fire dept Jan '17 Droflife 2
Henrico County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Emily 2
News Henrico supervisors pass new "loud noise" law -... (Feb '10) Aug '16 Peebles 36
News Suspect in 2008 slaying captured (Jan '12) Dec '15 Danielle 6
News Cops: Mom Leaves Kids in Hot Car While in Court... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DILF 14
News Leftwich convicted (Sep '11) Jun '15 in the know 3
Henrico mom busted with 15 pounds of marijuana,... (Mar '15) Mar '15 anonymous 1
More from around the web