More issues discovered on Sabo Bridge

More issues discovered on Sabo Bridge

There are 21 comments on the Finance and Commerce story from Feb 28, 2012, titled More issues discovered on Sabo Bridge. In it, Finance and Commerce reports that:

In this photo taken last week, crews work on the damaged Sabo pedestrian bridge in south Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Finance and Commerce.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ilk

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 4, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at you.
The north shore should more accurately be called the west shore. Just because it is in northern Minnesota does not change the compass. Most of Minnesota is west of Lake Superior. Where does the north shore begin, at Duluth? There has to be a west end of the lake thus a west shore. Just because the shoreline runs SW to NE doesn't really change things. Look at a map of southern Minnesota. Highway 60 runs the same direction as the 'north shore'. When heading towards the Twin Cities it is eastbound. When driving away from the Twin Cities it is westbound, that's just one example. I might be a little on edge with the northshore thing, and it is my opinion, but the west end Duluth thing is really stupid since you have to go south and pretty much only south to get there.
Anal and stupid. The north shore is the north shore, there is no west shore. The west shore, as you call it, is the west end. That would be Duluth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hennepin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To bad the cop didn't die Jun 13 SandyMaciazka 2
News Ex-UMD administrator sues school over alleged r... Jun 11 Buford 1
News Black Lives Matter OUTRAGED Minneapolis Cop Wil... Apr '16 TOASTER 68
News No charges for 2 Minneapolis officers in fatal ... Mar '16 USA USA USA USA 10
News No Grand Jury for Jamar Clark's Police Shooting... Mar '16 Tellitlikeitis 26
News Rosenblum: Are drugs really the remedy for todd... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 4
News Minneapolis set to decriminalize pot possession Feb '16 space ace 2
More from around the web