Police: Elderly Woman Found Murdered In Mpls. Home

Jun 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

MINNEAPOLIS - Police are asking for the public's help after a elderly woman was found murdered in her Minneapolis home Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

i didnt do it. i was on here.
Hillery 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Prey like any paredator, pick on the young and weak.

Don't be picking on anyone who might be able to fight back.

COWARDS!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

She was the Classic Demokrat Womyn.

She stayed in Norf Mpls just to show her bonafides.

It may have been a Lesbian Lover that killed her, or it may been someone from the "Community". But it WAS her choice to "present well" as a Progressive Leftist Sheeple that kept her where she was and did not belong.....and yes, there are people whom the "Community" considers as belonging and not belonging!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Sadly the defective Feminists that created the Victim Staus and Minority Rights for the 51 % of Amerikans that are female....(Modeled off the Black Victims Rights sham),are the Indoctrinators in our overnment Schools that imbed Victimhood into the Official Victim Classes thus entrenching the Entitlement which in turn has created the Elitists of the Race and Gender Professional Community Organizers.

I do not like Demokrats!
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I see that you do like tinfoil head gear though.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Bob wrote:
I see that you do like tinfoil head gear though.
Bob of many names and little to add,

Guilty feeling White Womyn like this poor soul have been being raped, mutilated, disemboweled, decapitated, and killed from diseases for centuries as they have allowed their "feelings" of White Guilt to make them attempt to help the "Poor Black Folks" across Africa, and in the Urban Cesspools of Amerika.

Facts Bob, deal with it.

P.S. The Tribal Cultures do not care that many/most of the Guilty White Womyn were Nuns or other womyn of Faith as they debauched thier bodies.

All Cultures are "equal" ya know!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

looking at the map. she lived right across Theodore Wirth Parkway on Vincent. she lived nearly 2 miles from her church on Glendale Ave
many a old folk who live in that area of town. had most likely bought the homes right after WW2. in the hopes of raising a family.
the area is normally a quiet one.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

My 84 year old Grandmother lived at Penn and Lowry for 40 years.

She would not leave her home in spite of the overtaking of her neighborhood by the "Community Folks".....

Granny would not leave even after she was Beaten by an inner city disadvantaged male while she was sitting at the Bus stop in front of her house waitng for a ride to her Hostess job Downtown......

She was a spry 76 year old when the poor urban victim beat her down to steal her purse.

Thank you Demokrats for sustaining human defects like the inner city disadvantaged male, by using the confiscated wealth of people like Granny who worked until the day she was forced into the Nursing Home. Granny who paid 1/2 her income into the Collectivist State so that more Cows in the Hood could be bred by more feral dogs and create more scum like the guy that whooped on Granny!
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

I don't believe your bonafides.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I don't believe your bonafides.
Yes Bob of Many Names......I made this story up just for you because I "need" you to like me.....toidI!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

You "make up" too many lies, con.... BLAME THE LIAR, not the listener... You're NEVER worth reading for content... LMAOROTfu~
ban the slew

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Another pathetic productive day for the slew. I am so glad I have a life!

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

she lived closer to my family's church. which is just a bit north of her house.
the whole neighborhood is a mixture of folks.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

If your "life" includes scooping my leavings...GOOD FOR YOU !

Ban is "working", I see... dumb child...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Did anybody hear about the Feminist Lesbian Guilty White Demokrat that was beaten to death in the "hood"?

F'That......The awful truth is to awful.....lets all allow the Defectives like Slew and Bob to redirect another thread.

Can we just be assaulted with Poop Scoopings for the rest of the day.......Because those BOI's bend and break poop to scoop so easily.

F'ing Psycos!

Since: Apr 12

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
Looks like you finally realize, every post you create is shit.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Looks like you realize, you're a pooper scooper ! LMAOROTFu~! Funny, how my moronic "followers" miss the OBVIOUS ! Tell me about your buggering boi !!
Wade Gustafson

Hinckley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

I am sure this woman either knew her attacker or thought her killer was disadvantaged and she offered help. No matter what her politics were she did not deserve what happened to her.
ban the slew

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
Ban is "working", I see... dumb child...
I get a couple days a week off, you get all days a week off. unproductive human trash!!

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Wade Gustafson wrote:
I am sure this woman either knew her attacker or thought her killer was disadvantaged and she offered help. No matter what her politics were she did not deserve what happened to her.
I would have to agree on several levels.
since there was no signs of a forced entry into the house. and from what they could tell. nothing was stolen.
plus, many who grew up in Minneapolis tend to stay living in the city. since many have friends and family in the same neighborhoods they grew up in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••