Hector, Minn., man faces felony assault charges, allegedly threw wr...

Full story: The Pine Journal
A 31-year-old Hector man faces two assault charges, for first- and second-degree charges, for allegedly throwing a wrench at a then 7-year-old boy in June, striking the boy in the head and causing severe, potentially life-threatening injuries. Full Story
meg

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Wow

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Too many idiots, not enough ammo. We just have to have faith that nature will eventually weed out the stupid.
meg

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Isnt that the truth. and unfortunate. i actually know both man and child and used to be a close family friend
Madmom

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 10, 2012
I also know both the child and the idiot! I hope they throw the book at him! As far as I am concered he is a child molester and abuser! His wife was all of 15 when he got her pregnate the 1st time and he was in his 20's!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Madmom wrote:
I also know both the child and the idiot! I hope they throw the book at him! As far as I am concered he is a child molester and abuser! His wife was all of 15 when he got her pregnate the 1st time and he was in his 20's!
Without saying too much, what was the relationship between the child and the man?

I believe this is a case where the legal charges allowed do not carry enough of a penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hennepin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HealthEast hospitals embracing a 'baby-friendly... Jan 22 Blood Drawing Idiots 3
Former Minneapolis Police Deputy Chief Suing Ov... Jan 15 Mpls 2
Charges weighed against man who drove through p... Jan 6 PB in Saint Paul 1
Minneapolis man molests 10-year-old sleepover g... Nov '14 Liberal 6
Spring Board Nov '14 Concerned _City 2
Student Sues Over SAT Error (Apr '06) Sep '14 MaltaMon 4
Minneapolis man charged with murder in shooting Aug '14 cowboy chris 1
More from around the web