President Obama to visit Minneapolis on Monday; agenda TBA

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

White House officials have yet to disclose the time, location or purpose of the visit, but it comes on the heels of Obama unveiling aggressive proposals on immigration and gun control, both of which are hot-button issues in Minnesota.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 4, 2013
 
Come on, you're wearing heavy duty knee-pads, right troll ?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
Wait at the Hertz "location", RIGHT at the airport ???
You get um Slewsie....Nobdy has any context for this little attack you use, and they do not know what the fauch you are talking abou. But, Hey YOU know what it is you are saying, and it is all about YOU.

So Babbl'ese away!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smart Liberal wrote:
The Messiah going to Minneapolis today.
If you have the chance, go out to the airport as I talked about in comment #1 above.
It really is a fascinating experience. Now, if his little gun speech screws up my flight back to town today, I am going to dislike the man even more than I do now.
Flight my as,your fake man as with be washing the return rental cars at the hertz wash and drive carwash.

also don't try any funny business while the President is in town
ypu might get shot yourself assassinator.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 4, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Flight my as,your fake man as with be washing the return rental cars at the hertz wash and drive carwash.
also don't try any funny business while the President is in town
ypu might get shot yourself assassinator.
Very impressive response by the fake black guy. And almost in Eboncis. Now remember, when in the fake black guy personna on Topix, always type in your Ebonics mode. OK?
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 4, 2013
 
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive response by the fake black guy. And almost in Eboncis. Now remember, when in the fake black guy personna on Topix, always type in your Ebonics mode. OK?
Come on, you're wearing heavy duty knee-pads, right troll ?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 4, 2013
 
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive response by the fake black guy. And almost in Eboncis. Now remember, when in the fake black guy personna on Topix, always type in your Ebonics mode. OK?
Gosh your loney for attention,it must really suck to be you !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••