Big land deal: Nearly 700 acres sells...

Big land deal: Nearly 700 acres sells for $8 million in Bonita Springs, Web site reports

There are 2 comments on the Marco Eagle story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Big land deal: Nearly 700 acres sells for $8 million in Bonita Springs, Web site reports. In it, Marco Eagle reports that:

Big land deal: Nearly 700 acres sells for $8 million in Bonita Springs, Web site reports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marco Eagle.

wsh12324

Bonita Springs, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Where is this located ? Hope the development is sound money wise..........
wsh12324

Bonita Springs, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2010
I Found it. Turn on to Old 41 from Bonita Beach road toward Old Bonita. Continue on Old 41 and just past the Lutheran Church is the Turn for the Old Bonita Country Club that was discussed in the Article.
In future Articles, please put an Address or a Map link to the Locations discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Meeting For Big V Breakfast May 28 May '16 Joe Kreps 1
News Hendry Correctional Facility still on lockdown ... (Feb '09) May '16 Party man 10
News Weekend Festival Kicks Off With Big Parade (Mar '16) Mar '16 Lake Okeechobee 2
News RoadWatch Advisory for SR 80 and SR 29 Hendry C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Saul 1
News Police presence at Brown Sugar Festival has som... (May '10) Jul '15 might miss u 16
Clewiston Sheriff Department Improved Their Per... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clwiston Eye 1
News Vacant SWFL prison sold, tactical training faci... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hendry supporter 1
More from around the web