Where Will New Hendry County Bridge Be?

Where Will New Hendry County Bridge Be?

There are 2 comments on the Southwest Florida Online story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Where Will New Hendry County Bridge Be?. In it, Southwest Florida Online reports that:

Comments Welcome On Caloosahachee Bridge Location The New River Crossing Project Development and Environment study public information workshop was held on Tuesday, September 15, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Florida Online.

Jane Barnes

Labelle, FL

#1 Sep 29, 2009
As an owner of property where the new bridge might be built I have quite an interest in stopping it from being built next to RiverBend Motorcoach Resort. I truly hope you will choose a different spot for this project as it will make property of less value. Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.
Lou Johnson

Labelle, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2009
I would truly like the bridge to NOT be built next to RiverBend Motorcoach Resort. I am an interested party who lives close and it would be an eyesore and noisy to the paradise we have recently purchased. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hendry Correctional Facility still on lockdown ... (Feb '09) Apr 26 Dwh 8
News Weekend Festival Kicks Off With Big Parade Mar '16 Lake Okeechobee 2
News RoadWatch Advisory for SR 80 and SR 29 Hendry C... Mar '16 Saul 1
News Police presence at Brown Sugar Festival has som... (May '10) Jul '15 might miss u 16
Clewiston Sheriff Department Improved Their Per... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clwiston Eye 1
News Vacant SWFL prison sold, tactical training faci... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hendry supporter 1
Be Cautious With Jehovah`s Witnesses! (Feb '14) Feb '14 Clewiston eye 1
More from around the web