Immokalee man charged in wife's death

Immokalee man charged in wife's death

There are 2 comments on the News Press story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Immokalee man charged in wife's death. In it, News Press reports that:

A 40-year-old Immokalee husband was charged with homicide in the death of his wife, who has been missing since Thursday, Collier County Sheriff's Office reported this morning. via News Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

Paulina Chavarria

Naples, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2007
I think that was really wrong what he did. He had to understand that she didnt want to be with him no more. But if the kids knew something about it why couldnt thay stop him. They could of probably saved their moms death. But atleast she is far away from him. So he wont ever be able to hurt her. Also he is in prison that is where he belongs. I am sorry for the family and her kids but yall have to stay strong. You know life has to go on. I know it will be hard. Because i dont know what i will do without my mom. She is a wonderful person inside and out. So just stay strong. Thats all you can really do there is nothing else that you can do.
minnie

Mission, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2007
i am a family member of sandra. i can't imagine what their loss is but i know that i can't imagine my life without my mother. i pray for them and hope that this unfortunate incident only make the family closer and stronger..
in our minds and hearts forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Meeting For Big V Breakfast May 28 May '16 Joe Kreps 1
News Hendry Correctional Facility still on lockdown ... (Feb '09) May '16 Party man 10
News Weekend Festival Kicks Off With Big Parade Mar '16 Lake Okeechobee 2
News RoadWatch Advisory for SR 80 and SR 29 Hendry C... Mar '16 Saul 1
News Police presence at Brown Sugar Festival has som... (May '10) Jul '15 might miss u 16
Clewiston Sheriff Department Improved Their Per... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clwiston Eye 1
News Vacant SWFL prison sold, tactical training faci... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hendry supporter 1
More from around the web