FGUA approves sewer connections in Le...

FGUA approves sewer connections in Lehigh Acres

There are 13 comments on the News Press story from May 22, 2009, titled FGUA approves sewer connections in Lehigh Acres. In it, News Press reports that:

A mandatory connection program affecting the owners of 166 Lehigh Acres properties along existing sewer lines was just approved by the Florida Governmental Utility Authority's board of directors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

lehighlady

Cape Coral, FL

#1 May 22, 2009
AWW another fight lost by the two mentally deficent ones in lehigh.sorry Frank,sorry Anderson.lol.

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Acres, Florida

#2 May 22, 2009
lehighlady wrote:
AWW another fight lost by the two mentally deficent ones in lehigh.sorry Frank,sorry Anderson.lol.
OUCH!

Since: Oct 08

Lehigh Acres Fl

#3 May 22, 2009
Have you read the comments on the News-press today.

The war was not been lost.
lehighlady

Cape Coral, FL

#4 May 22, 2009
The only comments on the N-P are about the reporters,what have you been smoking?
reread your post,the last line makes no sence.
lehigh1892

Cape Coral, FL

#5 May 22, 2009
lehighlady wrote:
The only comments on the N-P are about the reporters,what have you been smoking?
reread your post,the last line makes no sence.
It depends on which story you are reading.
speaking of depends where is Frank?

“The Truth About Anderson”

Since: Apr 09

Lehigh Acres

#6 May 22, 2009
Lehighnews wrote:
Have you read the comments on the News-press today.
The war was not been lost.
RJA and his EBONICS! Proofread your posts Anderson; and you call yourself a reporter?

Lehigh Acres Fl

#7 May 22, 2009
From the News-press at http://www.news-press.com/article/20090522/NE...

Can you read now!

GSDLady wrote:

You are correct, this water system was not built to handle this many customers. Just ask anyone who has worked to repair any of the lift stations. FGUA doesn't care and it shows because they didn't listen to the customers. It seems none of our elected officials care either.

5/22/2009 8:57:15 AM

ednasmom wrote:
I don't think the sewer system can handle the additional load. As it is, everytime you drive through a major intersection with sewer stations all you can smell is poop.(Homestead and Lee/Homestead and Leeland Heights). Alarm is always sounding at Maple and Leeland Heights sewer tank).
5/22/2009 7:48:22 AM

Klaatu wrote:
I believe these homeowners should band together and fight these exortion like interest rates !
5/22/2009 7:26:29 AM

peppino wrote:
u can get better financing from the maffia 6.45% are u crazeeeeeee you people hve nothing better to do but how to screw people . and u are not going to inspect my septic tank thets for the helt dept. NUTS
5/22/2009 6:09:32 AM

LadyBug4u2c wrote:
"Hooking up to the system will cost about $6,000 per household. A 20-year payment plan with interest will add $985 a year to property tax bills of those who chose that payment option. Those payments, including 6.45 percent interest, will total $19,780." Am I missing somthing? I wnet to one of the mortage calculators and came up with a figure of only $48.00 per [email protected]%=576 per year or over 20 years 11,520 not $19,780. Something really stinks and it's not the sewer. this rate of 6.4% is very high...maybe I should invest my money in the city of Leigh Acres and Cape Coral.
5/22/2009 6:05:43 AM

Obamasfault wrote:
Soon your sewer will be worth more than your home.
amused observer

United States

#8 May 23, 2009
Lehighnews wrote:
From the News-press at http://www.news-press.com/article/20090522/NE...
Can you read now!
GSDLady wrote:
You are correct, this water system was not built to handle this many customers. Just ask anyone who has worked to repair any of the lift stations. FGUA doesn't care and it shows because they didn't listen to the customers. It seems none of our elected officials care either.
5/22/2009 8:57:15 AM
ednasmom wrote:
I don't think the sewer system can handle the additional load. As it is, everytime you drive through a major intersection with sewer stations all you can smell is poop.(Homestead and Lee/Homestead and Leeland Heights). Alarm is always sounding at Maple and Leeland Heights sewer tank).
5/22/2009 7:48:22 AM
Klaatu wrote:
I believe these homeowners should band together and fight these exortion like interest rates !
5/22/2009 7:26:29 AM
peppino wrote:
u can get better financing from the maffia 6.45% are u crazeeeeeee you people hve nothing better to do but how to screw people . and u are not going to inspect my septic tank thets for the helt dept. NUTS
5/22/2009 6:09:32 AM
LadyBug4u2c wrote:
"Hooking up to the system will cost about $6,000 per household. A 20-year payment plan with interest will add $985 a year to property tax bills of those who chose that payment option. Those payments, including 6.45 percent interest, will total $19,780." Am I missing somthing? I wnet to one of the mortage calculators and came up with a figure of only $48.00 per [email protected]%=576 per year or over 20 years 11,520 not $19,780. Something really stinks and it's not the sewer. this rate of 6.4% is very high...maybe I should invest my money in the city of Leigh Acres and Cape Coral.
5/22/2009 6:05:43 AM
Obamasfault wrote:
Soon your sewer will be worth more than your home.
Once again, Robert has to post other people's words to have a posting that makes any sense.

What the FGUA does is not a matter of concern to Robert... it's not like all of a sudden he's going to start paying his bill.
bob from ohio

Youngstown, OH

#9 May 26, 2009
moving to lehigh acres in the fall, from ohio, hope to get a house hooked up to city sewer

Lehigh Acres Fl

#10 May 26, 2009
bob from ohio wrote:
moving to lehigh acres in the fall, from ohio, hope to get a house hooked up to city sewer
Less than one 1/3 0f Lehigh Acres has water and sewer. contact www.fgua.com

The part of Lehigh Acres is well and septic
The Warden

North Fort Myers, FL

#11 May 26, 2009
Don't listen to Anderson. He was kicked off the FGUA board after he stole his fathers identity and got caught.
amused observer

Woburn, MA

#13 May 28, 2009
bob from ohio wrote:
Bob, Welcome to Lehigh. One bit of advice... listen to NOTHING that Lehighnews tells you... and never, ever loan him any money. The FGUA office in Lehigh will be able to tell you from the address you provide what services are available.

Lehigh Acres Fl

#14 May 28, 2009
bob from ohio wrote:
Bob just contact www.fgua.com Like I said before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Meeting For Big V Breakfast May 28 (May '16) May '16 Joe Kreps 1
News Hendry Correctional Facility still on lockdown ... (Feb '09) May '16 Party man 10
News Weekend Festival Kicks Off With Big Parade (Mar '16) Mar '16 Lake Okeechobee 2
News RoadWatch Advisory for SR 80 and SR 29 Hendry C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Saul 1
News Police presence at Brown Sugar Festival has som... (May '10) Jul '15 might miss u 16
Clewiston Sheriff Department Improved Their Per... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Clwiston Eye 1
News Vacant SWFL prison sold, tactical training faci... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hendry supporter 1
More from around the web