Severe weather blog: Sunday night storms

Severe weather blog: Sunday night storms

There are 2 comments on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Sep 18, 2011, titled Severe weather blog: Sunday night storms. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Henderson and Navarro counties until 10:45; in Ellis, Kaufman and Van Zandt counties until 10 p.m.; and in Bosque, Hill and Johnson counties until 11:15. The primary threat continues to be very heavy rain, pea to quarter-size hail and 60-70 mph winds still possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

wantoknow

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 19, 2011
where did the hail hit last night?>
wantoknow

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 19, 2011
where did the largest hail fall last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting in frankston last night May '15 Tammy 1
News 'I wouldn't be in that car if I were you': Moth... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cheryl 2
Rusk Texas dentist arrested for bodily injury (Feb '09) Mar '14 Victor 3
News New bridge at Cedar Creek Lake possible in future (Feb '14) Feb '14 local resident 1
border collie dog found (Dec '12) Dec '12 CLS 1
News Former Seven Points Mayor pleads guilty to abus... (Jan '11) Jun '12 Joni Espinoza 29
News Atheist Adopts Christianity After Church's Coll... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Amused 7
More from around the web