Get rid of illegal immigrants - and their children

Mar 23, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: forums.blueridgenow.com

I hope there comes a point where the leaders of our state and country take steps to deport illegal immigrants swiftly and efficiently.

The illegals chose to violate immigration laws.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 171 of171
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mando

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

mac wrote:
All hispanics,africans,latinos,mex icans,etc.
Do Not Belong In The USA!
___
The only good one - Is a D E _ D one!
You forgot to include the anglos and the asians. This is borrowed land who knows who is going to own it in 50 years. If you want to debate racist pigs come to topix on the immigration reform forum. That is going to be my newspaper flyer..........
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Mando wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include the anglos and the asians. This is borrowed land who knows who is going to own it in 50 years. If you want to debate racist pigs come to topix on the immigration reform forum. That is going to be my newspaper flyer..........
Good,now I have something to wipe my azz with.
Mando

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Good,now I have something to wipe my azz with.
By racist pigs I refer to white trash like yourself. But that is all you got, hot air. You can't do jack sh*t. Your polliticians are not doing anything. The presindent supports immigration reform, I almost feel sorry for you all racist bastards...
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Mando wrote:
<quoted text>
By racist pigs I refer to white trash like yourself. But that is all you got, hot air. You can't do jack sh*t. Your polliticians are not doing anything. The presindent supports immigration reform, I almost feel sorry for you all racist bastards...
You freeloading Mexicans make it very easy to hate,you think Americans are racist because we dont want our country invaded?tough sh!t!By the way,in case you havent noticed,its not just white people that want illegals deported out of the country,People of all colors,races and religeons do.Why all the fear of the white man?
ward

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

no more mexicans !!!!!!!!!!
no moss

Merryville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

over 1 million rapes 2400 murders 20 million jobs 40 billion in tax dollars all taken or commited by illegals in the u.s against our citizens in one year and it only gets worse.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

A lot of those children are having their own kids now..........
A second generation under the 14th amendment not up dated in years......
Christopher

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting rid of unwholesome criminals and their alien offspring would boost the morale of our citizenry!
Imagine walking down a city street and not hearing anyone speaking loudly in Spanish!
No mariachi music. No lowriders. No day laborer centers.
No Chicanos ANYWHERE!
How bright, how sunny our future would be as a nation! We could scale the heights and rebuild our great civilization once freed from this hostile, nonproductive elmement.
Every face we see would be that of OUR racial kindred.
I'm getting goose pimples just thinking about it!
Shut up. What is wrong with u ppl. ur all Racist. Idoits , jerks, and other things. American is a land for all. It was made by our founding fathers for us. All of us. THink about this. IN the begining of the country. Poeple from Europe came to Northamerca and took native american land. ISnt that the same. You white ppl came to this country as illigels , un wanted. And look were we are now. If it wasnt for the white ppl to come to america. The us wouldnt have excisted. You call us criminals. Do you think its a crimoe trying to feed your family, Depart from the ones u love. Forget your life.And migrate to a new country , just so you child could have a better life.SO yes some latinos and other races are illegal.But they are not criminals.Non of us our. You ppl are not humane. Humans care for one another.Support eachother. and are not racist.YOu all you be ashamed of ur self
Stupid white ppl. YOU do know that in the 1700s you white fold were coming illegaly to mexico .Becuase mexico had a better economy.You ppl did the same for us. Latinos are more united than white poeple . you want a war we will give you one . Heck there already is one,the thing in arizone , we are not ganna stop till we get a reform
Yes i am latino
Iam a citizen
I have right
You dont
YOu are idots
you are racist
We are united
We are strong together
We are powerfull we have a voice in this country.
Did the native ameericans run u out > did they
ur here arent you
the so called criminals . Have dreams Hopes and want a better life.We all are the same
But you ppl are stupid
I myself am Latino. Iam a citizen , you cant make me leave . Its illegal. My whole family are citizens. Now that i think of it. Do you want to make the President leave to . Well do you. Oh and you should leave to. No person is just white
They are mixed. you might be latino. You might have criminal genes
Iam 12 and i do have a voice in this country . Iam smart . And am not a wetback.You ppl are.You are. You are al stupid and racial .you want to run us out >FIne but were not going without a fight.Viva el mariachi. Low riders . Mexicans , African americans. Native americans. all of teh races and yes even whites.
isabella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

i havent seen any hispanic people in welfare. its mostly americans who suck on the government nipples so he/she dont have to work.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

isabella wrote:
i havent seen any hispanic people in welfare. its mostly americans who suck on the government nipples so he/she dont have to work.
Been to a supper store lately?
adam

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

the only way to get rid of illegal immigrants is to kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 171 of171
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henderson County Discussions

Search the Henderson County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
House helps mothers who are still girls May '14 amazill 1
Dairy farmer pleads guilty to polluting French ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Creasy Corn 1
Health fair at Fletcher's Emma's Grove Baptist (Nov '13) Nov '13 Hideeho 1
Thousands in Asheville Declare: 'This is a Move... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ApePeeD 23
The Indian mound in Asheville that wasn't (May '13) May '13 ApePeeD 1
Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case (Sep '10) Apr '13 Linda Suddeth Casey 2
Agents raid Smiley's Flea Market near Asheville (Jul '10) Dec '12 Brain Dead 28
•••
•••