Agents raid Smiley's Flea Market near Asheville

Jul 31, 2010 Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times 28

Authorities charged six people with selling pirated music and movies following a raid at Smiley's Flea Market.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Durr

Candler, NC

#21 Aug 4, 2010
Bet those bean eaters looked like cockroaches when you turn the light on in Ghost wifes kitchen.
Durrr

Spartanburg, SC

#22 Aug 4, 2010
Durr wrote:
Bet those bean eaters looked like cockroaches when you turn the light on in Ghost wifes kitchen.
Bet you are too stupid to remember how to spell the name you stole. Jesus, how have you not choked to death on your own slobber? OMG PLEASE NO DON'T F*** MY WIFE OVER TEH INTERWEBS NOW!!!!

LMAO at you, you dumb worthless f***.
Beelzebub

Asheville, NC

#23 Aug 4, 2010
Durr wrote:
Damn boy you're so stupid you can't even spell your stolen name right. I'm gonna sink my claws in your worthless ass sooner than you know boy. Gonna shove a horn right up your ass boy, you're gonna flame up like a marshmallow at a campfire boy. Hurry up now boy don't keep me waiting. It's going to be a great day in HELL boy, gonna give everyone the day off, turn on the AC and pass you around like the bitch you are!!
Durrr

Candler, NC

#24 Aug 5, 2010
Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy you're so stupid you can't even spell your stolen name right. I'm gonna sink my claws in your worthless ass sooner than you know boy. Gonna shove a horn right up your ass boy, you're gonna flame up like a marshmallow at a campfire boy. Hurry up now boy don't keep me waiting. It's going to be a great day in HELL boy, gonna give everyone the day off, turn on the AC and pass you around like the bitch you are!!
LOL. Funny thing is you took the time to write all that..and I didn't read it.
Durrr

Candler, NC

#25 Aug 5, 2010
Durrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you are too stupid to remember how to spell the name you stole. Jesus, how have you not choked to death on your own slobber? OMG PLEASE NO DON'T F*** MY WIFE OVER TEH INTERWEBS NOW!!!!
LMAO at you, you dumb worthless f***.
Why would I do that when you go out the front door I go in her back door? Fake Free Dumb.
blues watcher

United States

#26 Jul 11, 2011
the raid was looking for SouthSide Lenny
Clyde Bryson

Asheville, NC

#28 Jul 11, 2011
blues watcher wrote:
the raid was looking for SouthSide Lenny
They was lukin fer mexacins. an they gots em to.
Brain Dead

Hendersonville, NC

#29 Dec 16, 2012
Posted on Topix Asheville 12/15/2012
As if the child sexual molestations and union violence aren't enough up north, now we have an unbelievable mass murder in Connecticunt. And this is a cultural thing. Here in the South, we are family oriented and attend church Sundays and Wednesdays. We are moral. The northern states, on the other hand, are morally bankrupt with very low church attendance, rampant sexual perversion, rampant crime. The north could learn a thing or two from us Southerners.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/...

If you do not like this post you can call the author and tell him what you think @ eight two eight two one six seven zero five one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
House helps mothers who are still girls (May '14) May '14 amazill 1
Dairy farmer pleads guilty to polluting French ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Creasy Corn 1
Health fair at Fletcher's Emma's Grove Baptist (Nov '13) Nov '13 Hideeho 1
Thousands in Asheville Declare: 'This is a Move... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ApePeeD 23
The Indian mound in Asheville that wasn't (May '13) May '13 ApePeeD 1
Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case (Sep '10) Apr '13 Linda Suddeth Casey 2
More from around the web