Agents raid Smiley's Flea Market near Asheville

There are 20 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Agents raid Smiley's Flea Market near Asheville. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Authorities charged six people with selling pirated music and movies following a raid at Smiley's Flea Market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 31, 2010
ICE coulda got a bunch of illegals there too. Ever heared all that maryatchi music there?
GIT R DONE!
Blew By You

Sanford, NC

#2 Jul 31, 2010
What took them so long to raid it?
Buncy

Asheville, NC

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Larry Cable Guy wrote:
ICE coulda got a bunch of illegals there too. Ever heared all that maryatchi music there?
GIT R DONE!
What you doing hanging out at smiley's?
Sylva Queen

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Buncy wrote:
<quoted text> What you doing hanging out at smiley's?
Prolly the same thing I was do'in there, try'n to find your table and buy one of your hand made t-shirts flip'n of the cops. There are so many tables it's hard to find yours. You need a sign above your table say'n: Buncy's Table -- Help da Dope!
Flipper

Newland, NC

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Sylva Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly the same thing I was do'in there, try'n to find your table and buy one of your hand made t-shirts flip'n of the cops. There are so many tables it's hard to find yours. You need a sign above your table say'n: Buncy's Table -- Help da Dope!
Prolly. Do they have dictionaries in Sylva?

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Sylva Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Bouncy there lookin for Thomas Hoffman's table so he could give him whatfer.-:)
GIT R DONE!
Yeller Dog

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Jul 31, 2010
Larry Cable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Bouncy there lookin for Thomas Hoffman's table so he could give him whatfer.-:)
GIT R DONE!
Who can answer such stupidity. Now you're really stretching it Cullen G Anderson. We know all about you and your adventures on adultfriendfinder LOL Come on Cullen, share with us, did you ever score?

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2010
Hey you dumass rednecks eat out of a beaners chute if you don't like mariachi music at the flea market. I, Thomas Hoffman, who live nearby, like the fact we have an open border. makes for more democrat voters so i can continue to get my welfare payments.

Since: Jan 10

Hunter TN

#9 Jul 31, 2010
1 Thessalonians 4:6 says simply not to defraud a brother in any matter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 31, 2010
Word is that they arrested 12 illegal aliens for selling stolen goods.
Slyfox

Hendersonville, NC

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Thomass38 wrote:
Hey you dumass rednecks eat out of a beaners chute if you don't like mariachi music at the flea market. I, Thomas Hoffman, who live nearby, like the fact we have an open border. makes for more democrat voters so i can continue to get my welfare payments.
I, Cullen Anderson, love cruising Super Walmart looking for Mexican lassies to screw. All ya gotta do is threaten to turn them over to the INS and they beg ya for it.
you redneck

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2010
Slyfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Cullen Anderson, love cruising Super Walmart looking for Mexican lassies to screw. All ya gotta do is threaten to turn them over to the INS and they beg ya for it.
You are Weaverville Trash!!!!!!!!!You are worse than they will ever be ass&*(%.Bet you have no teeth , broken down truck and u live with mom.Beg no one has ever begged you, jerk. Go home to your camper with mommy.
hey Cullen

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2010
Boy they are so right about u ! You are so ugly thats the only way u could get a girl.Bet u go to cowboys.bet u could get a girl there or a guy sounds like u go for anything but thats white trash. cullen, white trash,no teeth.small di@&. Boy all kinds on here. Your mom might let u do her!!!
Slyfox

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Jul 31, 2010
you redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You are Weaverville Trash!!!!!!!!!You are worse than they will ever be ass&*(%.Bet you have no teeth , broken down truck and u live with mom.Beg no one has ever begged you, jerk. Go home to your camper with mommy.
Don't be trying to guess who'as who around here less you want to drive your self nuts. Don't know of any Weaverville sots on this thread.
Oscar Bledsoe

Candler, NC

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Go on over to Smily's flea market
buy everything from an apple to Craftsman socket.

Make sure you go over to the Mexican row
and buy some goodies from the water back ho!

They have mowers,blowers, augers and rakes too
All stolen yesterday from folks just like you!

But if ICE shows up to check for that green card
they all flee until not one left on the yard
collen friend

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Oscar Bledsoe wrote:
Go on over to Smily's flea market
buy everything from an apple to Craftsman socket.
Make sure you go over to the Mexican row
and buy some goodies from the water back ho!
They have mowers,blowers, augers and rakes too
All stolen yesterday from folks just like you!
But if ICE shows up to check for that green card
they all flee until not one left on the yard
You could go with cullen to cowboys and get stolen farm equi. and and he can get him some pretty man, then go home and do his mom. Stolen things are bad, if u worked hard u would not have to buy stolen things,,,, if u come to my house and steal ,I will shot you between the eyes and feed u to the bears!
hey slyfox

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2010
Slyfox wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jerk.mommy waiting to be screwed . I heard she is a slut like you.
Slyfox

Hendersonville, NC

#18 Jul 31, 2010
hey slyfox wrote:
<quoted text>What a jerk.mommy waiting to be screwed . I heard she is a slut like you.
True enough she does moan for the bone.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Smiley's. Full of illegal democrats-in-the-making selling stuff they stole from citizens the week before. Fletcher is the run-down part of Asheville. For a reason.
Chuck Anderson

Hendersonville, NC

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Joe_Plumber wrote:
Smiley's. Full of illegal democrats-in-the-making selling stuff they stole from citizens the week before. Fletcher is the run-down part of Asheville. For a reason.
Why you lyin like a rug you sad sack Fletcher is NOT part of Ashepit and Never will be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
News House helps mothers who are still girls (May '14) May '14 amazill 1
News Dairy farmer pleads guilty to polluting French ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Creasy Corn 1
News Health fair at Fletcher's Emma's Grove Baptist (Nov '13) Nov '13 Hideeho 1
News Thousands in Asheville Declare: 'This is a Move... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ApePeeD 23
News The Indian mound in Asheville that wasn't (May '13) May '13 ApePeeD 1
News Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case (Sep '10) Apr '13 Linda Suddeth Casey 2
More from around the web