Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case

There are 2 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Profiler looks at unsolved Worley murder case. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 4:30 a.m. Last Modified: Monday, September 20, 2010 at 11:20 p.m. The Henderson County Sheriff's Office isn't giving up on one of its unsolved murders, bringing in a profiler and planning to once again interview the victim's neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

rosmangreeneyes

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Sep 28, 2010
This is a much prayed for event. I ask every person who reads this to stop whatever you are doing, and pray that this profiler be led by the hand of the Lord to Charity's killer. Yesterday as I filled out their questionaire, and realized, as the wound as laid bare again, some person is still out there who played God with my family. They took my child, they took Jayden's mother, they took a sibling, wife, grandchild, friend.
i have claimed on many occasions Isaiah 43:1 and2 and our loving Heavenly Father does take the righteous to protect them from the evil to come sometimes. but it does not ease our pain.
Again I ask all to stop what you are doing right now and pray a prayer of supplication that will lead this man in right direction.
Linda Suddeth Casey

Brevard, NC

#2 Apr 5, 2013
This profiler turned out to be useless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd language gets top priority in school (Aug '07) Nov '14 analyzerlx 5
News House helps mothers who are still girls (May '14) May '14 amazill 1
News Dairy farmer pleads guilty to polluting French ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Creasy Corn 1
News Health fair at Fletcher's Emma's Grove Baptist (Nov '13) Nov '13 Hideeho 1
News Thousands in Asheville Declare: 'This is a Move... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ApePeeD 23
News The Indian mound in Asheville that wasn't (May '13) May '13 ApePeeD 1
News Agents raid Smiley's Flea Market near Asheville (Jul '10) Dec '12 Brain Dead 28
More from around the web