missing family dog
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
hi, our dog was taken from our home yesterday at 5:15pm. Late model white or pearl/silver chevy truck, and late model black ford truck in serious question. Took off of our property in too much of a hurry to see plate numbers. Headed towards Cub Run on hwy. 1827 from Edmonson Co. line.$300.00 reward to person that can successfully lead us to "Brody". Black lab mix, 7 months old, royal blue collar, tall for his age, with a deep older dog sounding bark. We live appx. 2 miles from Cub Run post office on 1827.
I will log in several times daily. Please help, family very upset.
Thank you, Lynn
heart broken

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2012
dear lynn i live off of denninson ferry rd.lost my dogs dec.17 2011.never any info.hope you have better luck.will keep a look out for them.
bansheeman

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
I have 2 dogs that have been dropped at my house in the last 2 weeks. One was a black lab with blue collar and a yellow lab or Golden retreiver. They both have some issues and both need to be seen by vet. If this is yours or possibly yours I need a phone number to call you ASAP.
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
thanks everyone for your help
Ann Larson

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2014
Lynn wrote:
thanks everyone for your help
Did you ever get your dog back? I do pet rescue so if not maybe I can help.

Blessings,
Ann

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George wilson Apartments Jan 18 Not on here 2
Hart County Music Thread (Aug '14) Dec '17 Musikologist 6
dui (Aug '13) Dec '17 Holy chit 3
Trailer Fire Nov '17 Intrested 2
Ufi church Oct '17 Dagwood 2
?How do you report illegal septic tanks (Apr '12) Oct '17 angelfeather57 9
Cody Finn (Jun '16) Oct '17 Derrick23 4
More from around the web