New Troopers at Post 3

New Troopers at Post 3

There are 7 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Sep 27, 2010, titled New Troopers at Post 3. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

Two graduates of the Kentucky State Police Academy will start their career at the Bowling Green Post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Two new troopers for Post 3 area have graduated. Congratulations Trooper Medley! Its admirable to see that you had determination to leave Glasgow PD & that they didnt hold you back! You were likely the most fair & ethical officer they have had in the past 15 years IMO. Anyone notice how the good ones leave?
extrooper

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Yes wesley was a good officer at glasgow,but he will make a better trooper. he knew it was time to leave glasgow p.d. he will be working barren county and will do a good job.barren county needs some good troopers.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2010
The GPD needs someone to come in and turn it upside down and get rid of a bunch of them

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2010
I agree 100% with you extrooper!

RLEmery -I couldn't have said it better myself!
Brad

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
RLEmery wrote:
The GPD needs someone to come in and turn it upside down and get rid of a bunch of them
GPD thought Horace Johnson was the man but he turned out to be a complete AS-. No one liked the man. Glad he is gone.
more

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>GPD thought Horace Johnson was the man but he turned out to be a complete AS-. No one liked the man. Glad he is gone.
what more could you expect him being Pickett's buddy?

Location hidden

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Well I guess we will all see what the new face of the GPD is after tuesday. I certainly hope Rhonda doesn't disappoint us by picking one of the boys and sticks to making changes there by putting someone in who will make changes for the better. We deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For. Feb 27 Anonymous 1
Hart County Music Thread (Aug '14) Feb 21 Musikologist 5
Biased Social Services Workers Feb '17 BonnyB 1
Used metal roofing Jan '17 Tony 1
$500 reward for information (Apr '16) Dec '16 Shawn H 5
married man (Feb '10) Oct '16 Jessy 2
looking for a bi-man how will not tell (Jan '12) Oct '16 Jessy 2
More from around the web