andwhat

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2008
police girl wrote:
Does anyone stanley murphy
does anyone stanley murphy???

you mean does anyone know him
you mean does anyone do him

what the heck. the stanley murphy i know is one of the lowest forms for people you could know. Hes a rent a cop..........
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 26, 2008
Stanley Murphy is 1 of the finest policemen Hart County has ever had or will have!!
Evidently there are still ignorant individuals that do not realize that one person can only do so much, plus there have always been Sheriff's and others in authority calling all the shoots.
So, until you have ever walked in his or anyone else's shoes you have No right to judge him, You could do a lot worse.
andwhat

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2008
you my shelly are F.O.S... When you grow up in hart county you dont have to walk in the other perosons shoes all you have to do is look where their footprints have gone!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID...
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2008
Well, I did grow up in Hart County, and usually when someone like You are pointing their finger at someone else it's because they're trying to cover up their own sewer problems.
andwhat

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2008
Shelly wrote:
Well, I did grow up in Hart County, and usually when someone like You are pointing their finger at someone else it's because they're trying to cover up their own sewer problems.
I wish that were true so that you could say " I told you so" but its not im not on the sewer system i have a septic tank......
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2008
minton wrote:
welcome miss shelly cooper from down rowletts way.how married life treatn ya?sex any good?
Your an idiot!! My last name isn't Cooper!!!!
So, go welcome somebody else, MR.SKAGGS
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2008
andwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that were true so that you could say " I told you so" but its not im not on the sewer system i have a septic tank......
Then put the lid back on top of your head when you dip back down in YOUR SEPTIC!!
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2008
minton wrote:
they cant shelly it will smash your big head in since you would be in the shit tank first,who is this mr skaggs>?dont know the man,never heard of him.is he yur husband shelly,i bet he is,he must be a shit sucker then.
You're the only queer around here.
so go do the poopie,,,doo, doo, doo
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2008
minton wrote:
welcome miss shelly cooper from down rowletts way.how married life treatn ya?sex any good?
HEY MINTON!!! YOU'RE SO QUICK TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHO OTHERS ARE, WHY DON'T YOU STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND QUIT BEING A YELLOW BACK COWARD, AND GIVE YOUR "REAL NAME" or
are you ashamed????? embarassed???? humiliated??
Shelly

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jun 28, 2008
Yeah, you and your little ugly boney butt blonde look like dork & dorkette riding that bike!!!
minton boy

Edmonton, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2008
is jason skaggs
Emmitt

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 4, 2008
You got that right minton BOY
dart emp

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 5, 2008
come on people life's too short for all this!
sad

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 27, 2008
Why would you ppl even start a topic on stanly murphy? leave him alone for pitys sake.
terri walker

Winchester, KY

#23 May 7, 2010
hey i grew up in hart co and stanley murphy was a cop when i lived there he has to be getting up in age.is he still a cop in munfordville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hart County Music Thread (Aug '14) Feb 21 Musikologist 5
Biased Social Services Workers Feb 14 BonnyB 1
Used metal roofing Jan '17 Tony 1
$500 reward for information (Apr '16) Dec '16 Shawn H 5
married man (Feb '10) Oct '16 Jessy 2
looking for a bi-man how will not tell (Jan '12) Oct '16 Jessy 2
Uno Music Thread (May '16) Oct '16 Musikologist 2
More from around the web