Theft Investigation and Arrest in Har...

Theft Investigation and Arrest in Hart County

There are 18 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Theft Investigation and Arrest in Hart County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Tuesday, February 7, 2012 the Hart County Grand Jury returned an indictment of Theft by Unlawful Taking over $10,000 on Alice "Vonnie" Parker of Horse Cave, Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

vonnie

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2012
drunk drunk drunk
just me 2

Morgantown, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2012
vonnie wrote:
drunk drunk drunk
Well quit drinking
Just me

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Where are all the people who want to stand up for her now because she's a "good person"? There is enough evidence to convince a Grand Jury! Sounds like there will be enough evidence to convince a jury of her peers.

My guess is that there will be a settlement that involves a LOT of community service and a whole lot of probation. I just hope that the county attorney sticks it out for a felony conviction.

Felony convictions are kind of hard to ignore. They are GREAT for reminding a person that they have really screwed up and their punishment is a long lasting ordeal.....isn't that right, Tom?
shut up

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2012
do you know vonnie personally or are you just spreading rumors? i've known her all my life and i've never seen her drunk, not even once. shut up for a while.
Just me

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 4, 2012
shut up wrote:
do you know vonnie personally or are you just spreading rumors? i've known her all my life and i've never seen her drunk, not even once. shut up for a while.
Have you ever seen her steal?
shut up

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
No I've never seen her steal either. Why would she steal something when she could just buy it herself?
just me 2

Russellville, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
if she could just buy it herself that tells you something right there cause the fire cheif dont make that much money to be buying 10,000 dollar rings i wouldnt think
Just me

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2012
shut up wrote:
No I've never seen her steal either. Why would she steal something when she could just buy it herself?
Apparently there is enough evidence to convince a Grand Jury that she steals stuff. You've known her for years? Has she ever been to your house? That might explan those expensive earrings that you can't seem to find anymore.
just me 2

Russellville, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently there is enough evidence to convince a Grand Jury that she steals stuff. You've known her for years? Has she ever been to your house? That might explan those expensive earrings that you can't seem to find anymore.
aint that the truth
cussin

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Yall just love to see people go down!! cause you all are perfect.. she did'nt do meth or kill somebody we have had that happen here and nothing was done about it...So this should be treated accordingly.. I am waiting lol
Just me

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2012
cussin wrote:
Yall just love to see people go down!! cause you all are perfect.. she did'nt do meth or kill somebody we have had that happen here and nothing was done about it...So this should be treated accordingly.. I am waiting lol
You're waiting for WHAT?!?

Theft by unlawful taking over $10,000 dollars is a FELONY!! Doing meth is a misdemenor, murder is a felony. You are all over the board on this one. We're not talking about someone on a fixed income stealing a can of tuna from Wal-mart. We're talking about a woman stealing from people that trusted her (and stealing a LOT). If, as was stated earlier, that she did not need to steal, then WHY did she steal?

Why don't you just wait for the case to come to trial. My bet is that it is settled before trial with a lot of community service and not jail time. I would also bet that it will be reduced to a misdemeanor. Too bad. A felony conviction follows you around for life, Right Tom?
just me 2

Russellville, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
cussin wrote:
she might not of done meth or killed somebody but a thief is a thief,and praying on and taking advantage of an elderly person is just as bad in my book
trueblue

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Maybe she can do community service and restitution, if what you are saying is true I agree stealing from people you know is much worse than taking from a stranger, But I am not sure of the situation, so could someone enlighten me on what happened.? Please and thank you
goodness

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2012
unless you were there, then you don't know what happened. so be quiet. just because the jury found her guilty doesn't mean she did it. what about the people who are locked up in prisons for decades before it is finally discovered they were innocent? only God and vonnie know the truth. don't be so quick to judge and spread rumors.
Sapper

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Imagine that. Someone in a position of power in Horse Cave had their hand in the cookie jar. It's a broken record....
tracker2

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Well there was a 33 year old woman who the ksp got for stealing and ABUSING the elderly person she was taking care of. Just thought I would throw that in.
I know Vonnie and if she did that it was wrong, but I am not gonna get on here bash people, because there are plenty of other perfect judegemental people on here to do that, discussions are quiet different than personal attacks.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2012
did vonnie do time over the thefts?
Concerned

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2017
shut up wrote:
She may not be able to stop herself cause I've seen her steal with my own eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?How do you report illegal septic tanks (Apr '12) Oct 8 angelfeather57 9
Cody Finn (Jun '16) Oct 6 Derrick23 4
rocky mountan zpotted fever Sep 26 joyce hogue 1
a rat? a snitch? OH MY!!! (Jan '13) Sep '17 Concerned 3
Hart County Jail (Sep '08) Sep '17 Concerned 53
Road block Sep '17 Lil big town 1
hart county jail deputys (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie 2
More from around the web