Hart County Sex Abuse Arrest

Hart County Sex Abuse Arrest

There are 5 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Hart County Sex Abuse Arrest. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On April 8, 2010, KSP Post 3 was contacted by KSP Post 15 in reference to the sexual abuse complaint involving a 5 year old female victim that occurred in Hardyville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

fly on the wall

Cave City, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2010
this guy needs to be locked up for life! that is sick to mess with a child!
info needed

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Who was it
concerned

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2010
I heard it was johnny duncan sr I live in Monroe and never heard of him but he needs to be shot for hurting that poor kid life has changed greatly for her she will never be the same sick bast..d
hogi

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
I thimk who ever did this should be burned alive, but I don't think people should put a persons name as doing this if they are not absolultely positive they are the person who did it. you could distory someones life. and they maybe innocent. just a christian thought.
community member

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2010
i heard about this and if it is true he needs all the time and punishment they can give but you have to know the story first she daughter is telling this out of jealousness because he didnt bye her daughter a easter basket what mother would wait this long to press charges if my dad did this to my child it woulnt took me several months to think about what i should do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls Aug 25 bumpnhump 1
News Two Hart County Men Arrested on Rape Charge (Oct '13) Jul '15 Kentucky nikka 21
Linda smolik Jun '15 curious 3
Reality Jun '15 The truth teller 1
Hart County Jail (Sep '08) Jun '15 gossip 50
Poll 21st district state representative May '15 Johnathan D Masters 1
News Woman found dead on gravel road (Jan '08) Apr '15 single mom 6
More from around the web