Beth Branstetter on dope again

Beth Branstetter on dope again

Posted in the Hart County Forum

True

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Heard she's on pills again. Will not do any good to drug test her because she gets them from a doctor. Social Services needs to be called in because of the dope and heard her house is nasty and not fit to live in. Saw her recently at the Wigwam and she must weigh 400 pounds.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
True wrote:
Heard she's on pills again. Will not do any good to drug test her because she gets them from a doctor. Social Services needs to be called in because of the dope and heard her house is nasty and not fit to live in. Saw her recently at the Wigwam and she must weigh 400 pounds.
Talk about a PSYCO.
JOKE

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2012
True wrote:
You guys need to get a clue...she has NEVER really been off of them. I know!
RealityCheck

Canton, OH

#4 May 23, 2012
True, if you are so concerned about the safety of the children then how about you call social services yourself instead of just gossiping about it.
Sure

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 29, 2012
I think this is her boyfriend putting this on here when that have a lovers spat.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
ha isnt it fun talking about other peoples life instaed of masterbating!
True

Munfordville, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
RealityCheck wrote:
True, if you are so concerned about the safety of the children then how about you call social services yourself instead of just gossiping about it.
I have
a friend

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2012
why does people want to get on here and say such things. beth is such a good person and trying to get her life back on track. why use such a trashy underhanded website to try and hurt somebody. beth hold your head high and don't let assholes like this undo how far you have come! love ya girl!!
true

Munfordville, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
YEA, YEA' whatever. She ain't changed a bit. the problem is that she don't think anythings wrong with her. she is just plain sorry. Even her family thinks that about her. No wonder she ain't never been married. no body can get along with her long enough. She wants to talk trash about people and try and act like she is all religious well that is just a joke. Some of the things that come out of her mouth would put a saylor to shame. the world don't owe her anything so she needs to drop the bad a** attitude and lose the chip on her shoulder.
woo wee

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Saw her the other day and she is a WHOPPER
shazam

Munfordville, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2012
True wrote:
She needs to get on pills for sure! DIET PILLS
isshe

Munfordville, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2012
shazam wrote:
<quoted text>She needs to get on pills for sure! DIET PILLS
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Is she pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fill dirt 19 hr wholeman 1
News Two Hart County Men Arrested on Rape Charge (Oct '13) Wed Mee 27
Who's that Mexican guy ? Apr 18 curious 2
$500 reward for information Apr 11 Determined 1
Tara Wilson DCBS Hart County Jan '16 Whistleblower 1
Christmas 2015 Assistance Nov '15 Helpinghand 1
Anyone knows any Polstons (Apr '10) Oct '15 I do 3
More from around the web