Angela Ballard
RGorton

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Have been hearing a lot of talk lately around town about Angela Ballard. From what I understand she works as an officer at the county jail, and that she is a regular cocaine user, as well as a pill popper. I am retired from Multnomah County Sheriff's Office in Oregon, we were required to do bi-weekly drug screens. I think someone in county government should look into this, if they care at all. There are enough drug pushers and dope heads on the other side of the bars, we don't need them staffing the jail.
Sapper

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Dude, this place is nothing more than a bunch of corrupt retards running around doing whatever they want. Oh, and getting their family jobs they are not qualified for. Moved up here in 2000. Seen some sh*t in my time...
Agent007

Cave City, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Sapper wrote:
Dude, this place is nothing more than a bunch of corrupt retards running around doing whatever they want. Oh, and getting their family jobs they are not qualified for. Moved up here in 2000. Seen some sh*t in my time...
I work closely at the jail with officers and staff on a daily and multi shift basis and know that the officers and staff are some of the best people that I have ever worked with and the pervious comments are by people who don't have a clue ,I work in three different county jails and one state prison and this one is by far the most committed to doing their jobs well and correctly while providing a safe environment for the inmates and employees as well as volunteers so if ya don't know what you're talking about as I know you don't just keep your big mouths shut !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hart County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George wilson Apartments Jan 18 Not on here 2
Hart County Music Thread (Aug '14) Dec '17 Musikologist 6
dui (Aug '13) Dec '17 Holy chit 3
Trailer Fire Nov '17 Intrested 2
Ufi church Oct '17 Dagwood 2
?How do you report illegal septic tanks (Apr '12) Oct '17 angelfeather57 9
Cody Finn (Jun '16) Oct '17 Derrick23 4
More from around the web