Four dead in Clarksburg shooting

Jul 26, 2013 Full story: West Virginia Metro 84

Harrison County Prosecutor Joe Shaffer confirms four people were shot and killed early Friday morning in a drug-related shooting.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lol

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Who were they
messed up

Richmond, VA

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Pretty sure Todd Amos was one of themthat got killed Sydney Mueller is the one who did it according to a very reliable source. Very very sad and messed up thought and prayers to the families of the victims.
funny

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Sydney will just claim PTSD bc of being in Iraq or where ever and basically get a slap on the wrist. He honestly did the community a favor by getting rid of todd amos and "body" (Chris hart). They were fucking low life drug dealers. Yes, I know they were someone elses kids, but c'mon. What happened ... did body rip sydney off? LOL
messed up

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2013
I'm sure it involved drugs but I'm not gonna say anything else but no he'll get locked up for life in probably in a mental hospita or some shit just BC you have Ptsd isn't a freaking excuse for killed 3 possibly 4 people that's a freaking mass killing crazy this towns so f***** up hope he enjoys prison cause no way he's gonna go free weather it prison or a mental hospital prison
messed up

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Whether *
4343 yourself alex

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2013
White people were killed by a black and nobody has said anything
Lincoln

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jul 26, 2013
These were all white people,dumb a$$....drugs have no color preference
wow so disrespectful

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Jul 26, 2013
I have know Todd since he was a kid he comes from a good hard working family just because some does drugs don't makes them bad it makes them sick be a little bit more understanding and stop judging people I am sure that there is a lot of trash in your closets
Mick

Shinnston, WV

#9 Jul 26, 2013
wow so disrespectful wrote:
I have know Todd since he was a kid he comes from a good hard working family just because some does drugs don't makes them bad it makes them sick be a little bit more understanding and stop judging people I am sure that there is a lot of trash in your closets
Ah here we go with the "he's a good guy/misunderstood" garbage from his friends and family. GTFOH. Dude was a 1st class scumbag and nobody but maybe his mother will shed a tear for him. The 2 guys doing their jobs who were murdered are the real victims. Not your scumbag friend. Good riddance. At least now maybe you can call him "Famous Amos" for making headlines.:-)

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Drug dealers don't deserve any respect. So sorry to the family of the innocent father & son who were out delivering newspapers.
small time clarksburg

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Jul 26, 2013
The drugs probably came from clarksburg pd
Pus

Greenville, VA

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah here we go with the "he's a good guy/misunderstood" garbage from his friends and family. GTFOH. Dude was a 1st class scumbag and nobody but maybe his mother will shed a tear for him. The 2 guys doing their jobs who were murdered are the real victims. Not your scumbag friend. Good riddance. At least now maybe you can call him "Famous Amos" for making headlines.:-)
bet you won't put your full name and say that puss
small time clarksburg

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Funny pus
mountain momma

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2013
listen here Heard 91.... the two newpaper delivery people were NOT selling drugs... they were delivering newspapers and making an honest buck. they happened to be in the cross fire and were killed. bottom line is there are drugs and trash everywhere do not hurt the families of the innocent by spewing your mouth about shit u know nothing about
No compromise

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Jul 26, 2013
The father and son killed, Fred and Freddy Swiger were well known and appreciated for their work delivering papers for the past 30 years! They were good, hard working people who were in the wrong place at that time. A tragedy. Another drug related killing of innocents. Show respect for the family left to pick up the pieces of their ravaged families.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 26, 2013
I said slinging not selling. Anyway I got my point across.

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Mick

Shinnston, WV

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Pus wrote:
<quoted text> bet you won't put your full name and say that puss
Oh you don't think??? James P. McElroy from Fairmont. How's that? You wanna threaten me? Are you one of those scumbags friends?? Just pick a time and place. Now who's the pus? I'll make you as famous as Amos. Or as Nobody Hart. Whichever you prefer.
To mick

Detroit, MI

#19 Jul 26, 2013
U still aren't tough hiding behind a computer
messed up

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Bunch of stupid shit your not their family so you have. No damn clue who'd shed a tear I happen to have a lot people I know who are shedding tears over Todd whether he did drugs or nit he didn't deserve to be shot like a pig I was a drug user at one point in my life but I've been sober for 400 days today so people can change you nor anyone f****** else had or has the right to judge anyone only God does n BC someone did drugs they deserve to die what a f****** idiot u sound like how bout idiots who judge people when I'm sure they have their own probe deserve it just as much prayers for ALL the victims. None of them deserved to die like that the Guy that did it is a coward to shoot them while they slept n shoot to innocent people....and p.s Marshall sucks ass go mountaineers
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Hey messed up

You misspelled MountedQueers! You'd think an ex "junkie" as yourself who has been clean for 400 days would know better.

Clean my ass! Wink! Wink!

Yours Truly
Herd 91

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two arrested in Harrison County on federal drug... 4 hr Red Jelly Bean 3
Ex-Salem official loses bid for reconsideration... 18 hr Mr Green 5
Harrison County Man Dead After Altercation (Sep '08) Nov 22 jnichols 67
Harrison County man arrested on drug charges in... Nov '14 Tina 2
Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Nov '14 Disturbed Darkness 69
Special Assistant U.S. Attorney appointed in Ha... Nov '14 Senator Alex Wein... 2
Harrison County Magistrate arrested on sexual a... Oct '14 Tina 4
More from around the web