Nurse fired after her arrest on drug charges

Full story: The South Mississippi Sun Herald

A nurse accused of using sandwiches to smuggle illegal drugs to inmates has been fired from her job at the Harrison County Adult Detention Center.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 30, 2008
same old corruption

Jackson, AL

#1 Dec 22, 2007
well what in god's green earth were these 2 nurse's thinking ?? it makes me sick that in the middle of all the abuse ,the murder of jessie williams and the ryan teel court case and 9 other jailer's that they had the NERVE to pull this drug trafficking stunt !! what really makes me mad is the fact that they only got a bond of $25,000 & the other nurse a $50,000 bond, they need to keep them locked up and make them unbondable in my opinion !! what an outrage this is and I hope they throw the book at them come sentencing time,When will guards, supervisor's,nurse's learn that this will ot be tolerated !!they didnt even wait for the pot of trouble that was brewing there to cool down !!the new sherriff should be making a statment that this will not be tolerated by anyone in his jail EVER again !!
Harry

Idaho Falls, ID

#2 Dec 26, 2007
Wasn't there a female cop who got arrested on drug charges?

If the cops and nureses can't be trusted, why do we lock up the prisoners. Fox hen house story comes to mind.
sick of it

Jackson, AL

#3 Dec 29, 2007
Ya nailed that one harry !! what do we have to do now get the feds to sit and take constant watch over this jail & supervisor's, sherriff's & the warden & jailer's??? this is getting to out of hand here lately... REALLY SICK OF IT !!!
Rebecca

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2008
sick of it wrote:
Ya nailed that one harry !! what do we have to do now get the feds to sit and take constant watch over this jail & supervisor's, sherriff's & the warden & jailer's??? this is getting to out of hand here lately... REALLY SICK OF IT !!!
Me too. We are dealing with a situation right now with a corrupt cop in the Jackson County Sheriff's dept. and it's scary she is getting away with helping a known Felon. We need to fight to get rid of these people who think they are above the law!!!
Smiley

Nampa, ID

#5 May 30, 2008
Harry wrote:
Wasn't there a female cop who got arrested on drug charges?
If the cops and nureses can't be trusted, why do we lock up the prisoners. Fox hen house story comes to mind.
yep! sure was, A Moss Point cop. Wendy Mason

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capital murder case bound over to grand jury (Sep '09) Aug 23 TKM 70
Harrison County parents upset over new bookbag ... Aug 9 this and that 1
Grand jury to hear Gulfport murder case against... Aug 8 other 1
Harrison County sand beach ready for thousands ... Jul '14 Jim 1
Man injured when homemade explosive malfunctions Jun '14 gulf 1
3 more charged in sex ruse, robbery (Nov '07) Jun '14 The truth 3
Incorrect ballots surface at 11 Harrison County... Jun '14 engaging conversa... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Harrison County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••