Animal Shelter Whistleblower Charged With Simple Assault

Mar 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT.com

The volunteer who called attention to the plight of several hundred animals at the South Mississippi Animal Rescue Team and Refuge has been charged with simple assault.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Had enough

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

This guy has a long history of being a trouble maker. Sooner or later he is going to hurt someone else or destroy someone elses property. He has a record of court proceedings that should illustrate his ability to cause trouble. I hope this time a judge will take a firm stance and send him to prison.
ntheknow

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

He's a nut case. I hope the judge will send him
to court ordered anger management classes.
bad neighbor

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Harrison County will deal with this bully. His luck has just run out. Someone needs to lock this guy up before he goes off on a whole lot of people.
Court Watcher

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Ocean Springs has continued to let him slip through the cracks. Now he will be in a real court room with a real judge. Don't bend over boy after they lock you up. Someone needs to punk him good.
Silver Lining

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

And he's in the news again... third time in less than a week.
http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-ne...
Lookout

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

This guy is a delusional bully. He was also Scott Walker's campaign sign guy in the last mayoral election. He has a beef against the city and fancies himself a protector of animals and Perry Mason in the courtroom. What a joke. Hopefully he'll be in jail soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••