Bad skeeter scoreboard: Fort Bend Wes...

Bad skeeter scoreboard: Fort Bend West Nile Virus 11, Deaths 0

There are 1 comment on the Fort Bend Star story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Bad skeeter scoreboard: Fort Bend West Nile Virus 11, Deaths 0. In it, Fort Bend Star reports that:

With the number of West Nile Virus cases continuing to rise in this area, residents are advised to minimize the potential of contracting the virus, which could turn out to be deadly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Bend Star.

Jim

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I found a great Mosquito stoper it's a patch and I went camping put this patch on and I didn't get one bit on real great product here's where I got it from http://B1Patches.com No more off for me I'm very happy I can enjoy the outdoors again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harris County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Porte mom faces third child endangerment cha... Jul 15 fubar 8
News ID released of man who jumped from downtown garage (Jul '10) Apr '16 Jane dumb 3
News Worker dies after falling down manhole Mar '16 asheboro_sheffield 1
News GOP Presidential Race Converges on Houston Ahea... Mar '16 Old 2
dress up party time Feb '16 bull rider in town 1
News Houston woman sues Harris County over alleged b... Feb '16 Pentagon fart sni... 8
News Dexter Johnson faces possible execution (Jun '07) Feb '16 Amestris 653
More from around the web