Harnett County pastor charged with se...

Harnett County pastor charged with sexual battery

There are 1 comment on the NBC 17 story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Harnett County pastor charged with sexual battery. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

A Harnett County pastor is charged with sexual battery after a teenager accused him of the crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

We Are Sad In Ga

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I know this Minister personally and I know him to be a man of honor with high integrity. It breaks my heart to know that his name and unblemished reputation is being ruined over something that is clearly a lie. Detectives of Angier Please I Beg of You ... Do your job, and when you find this is not true CLEAR HIS NAME PUBLICALLY LIKE YOUR ARE ALLOWING THE MEDIA TO RUIN HIS NAME NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harnett County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harnett County's Racist History (Dec '08) Jul '16 thesame38 21
News One dead in officer involved shooting in Harnet... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Greyghost921 1
Illegal Sellings Of Narcotics (May '15) May '15 juk 1
Unfair bosses (Oct '13) Nov '14 Truthpaste 3
Judge Jackie Lee (Jan '13) Mar '14 lakemom 15
Angier Fire Chief dismissed from job once again (Dec '10) Jan '13 smokey 1 3
News Shooting range near homes is legal but under fire (Jan '12) Jan '13 Where Is My America 7
More from around the web