Jessica Smith...
underground mafia

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
so, i've heard this name for like a minute. anyone know this chick? who is she? what's her deal?
underground mafia

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
I should have pointed out that, she either used to work at, or still works at Cash Express in Cumberland. Anyone know anything about her? What kind of girl is she? Does she have any habits that would shy a guy away from her if he knew about them? She is a very pretty girl, and i'm thinking about asking her out. Is there anything I should be warned about before I do?
really good citizen

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 8, 2010
if it is the jessica smith i know from kentucky you had better put you tail between you but and run
hmmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2010
go to cumberland topix her and her sister are always a topic. stay clear
howlocanugo

Sheridan, AR

#5 Mar 28, 2010
jessica she pulled off one of the best robberies in cumberland yet she had someone to rob her for cash expresses money and made it look like she was robbed. now she is robbin jimmy natz for all his money he stays broke. ya i know her she is a home recker, oxywhore, and a very sweet person to ur face but really is the devil behind ur back. jimmy and dwight creech both will figure her out soon.
cumberland gal

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2010
I think it is funny how everyone talks about Jessica when they don't even know the girl. Jessica is a good girl who trust the wrong people Jimmy Nants for one and alot of others who claim to be her friends for years people have claimed to be her friends and stabbed her in the back by draggig her name through the mud and I think it is sad and someday I hope she will wise up. Jimmy Nants is the pill head thats where his money goes just ask his wife thats why she said she left him and the fact that he abused her.
leo

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2010
Jessica Smith is really good kid it is sad to see her with the likes of Jimmy Nants he is a pill head and a thief I know cause he I know people he buys off of in Cumberland Mannor. The girl can't seem to get it right she has never been with nothing but low life guys poor kid acually believes them when hey tell her they have changed someday she will learn I Hope for her sake before its to late.
Rosie

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Jessica comes from a good family and she is a good girl. Jessica has been in one abusive relationship after another I honestly think the girl just thinks its normal now because every guy she has been with has treated her bad and now she doesn't really know what love is really suppose to be like. Jessica is a very pretty girl and I hope she wakes up before its to late.
Dan

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2010
Jessica is a very pretty girl and a nice girl she could have any guy she wanted if it wasn't for the people she hangs with they are the reason her name is being drug through the mud. I myself would ask her out if she didn't hang out with such a bad set of people she needs to get away from them before something bad happens to her.
me to

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2010
I like Jessica to but the girls and guys she hangs with are bad news they are the lowest of low lifes Jessica girl wake up and look around you and how you are wasting your life.
an old friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2010
Jessica you used to be very smart girl with pride in yourself what happen to you it is sad to see how far you have let these trashy people bring your name down. Some of yor old friends would like to see the proud old Jessica back its sad to look on here and see your name drug through the mud the Jess I knew would never had her name associated with drugs or the trashy people you are running around with what happen to you. Jess I hope you get your life back if back in school people would have told me how you life was going to turn out I would have never believed it the Jess I knew had to much respect for herself hope to see that Jess again someday.
mom

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2010
give it a break Jessica is not a thief or a home recker sick of this gossip get your facts straight.
moi

Corbin, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2010
is this the same girl who had both parents in prison at the same time?
underground mafia

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2010
well i got to know her and guess what, some of you are right. she is a pill whore. now this Jimmy guy was a pill head too, but that's how they met. they bought off the same people. she is hoplessly addicted to oxys. she even took her cousin for a bunch of money and stole from him while he was staying with her.
i talked to one of her so called good friends that she buys from and she prolly did have something to do with that robbery. i wouldn't put it past her now. i know i will stay way clear from her and would suggest the same to everyone else not wanting a criminal record. such a shame to see another beautiful young girl gone to waste like this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beat dads (Dec '14) Jul 25 joie 8
Tremont (Jan '13) Jul 10 Hipster walleye 8
Damon Stephens (Jan '10) Jul 7 Wallins 10
underhanded backstabbers- The Southern Cherokee... (Jul '14) Jul 1 Mayann 22
Looking to have some fun Jun 30 ill help you 2
little girl beater Jun 30 ill help you 3
One good girl (Jul '16) Jun 30 wonderr 3
More from around the web