$500 Reward 4-wheeler stolen in Baxter

$500 Reward 4-wheeler stolen in Baxter

Posted in the Harlan County Forum

Mad Mom

Harlan, KY

#1 May 19, 2012
Offering $500 reward for return or help finding red honda 350 four wheeler. Broke down on Fox Run in Baxter Wednesday evening 16th. Was pulled or hauled from mountain and sold in Evarts area, would have been towed.Reward for person helping in retreiving fourwheeler or witness to sale of four wheeler willing to sign statement of acknowledgment! Thanks for any help
IKNOWHER

Harlan, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME 4-WHEELERS ARE BEING SOLD AT black mtn.josh shanks is in jail,but anthony carr isnt..u might wanna investigate up there.i heard they steal them and re-sale them in tennessee.please check this out,ive heard in the past 2mos.they had sold 21.im a mom 2 and i no how it feels 2 have someone steal from ur family,GOOD LUCK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Board names school music wing for Jordan Smith (Mar '16) Sep 7 jefferefferyt 5
Does any one no David Osborne (May '10) Sep 5 Ogd 2
Gay Aug '17 Seen It 2
Pamela. morgan (Mar '17) Aug '17 Seen It 3
568 neighbor case. Nosey or Paranoid? (Mar '17) Aug '17 Uknow 2
Lone Mountian Processing sold ? Jul '17 Dell 1
Replace roof Jul '17 Replyer 2
More from around the web