Biggest dick/best in bed?
pretty chick 0987

Clay City, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Who are some guys in Harlan that are hung and good in bed?
kayla

Clay City, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
i'll tell you who doesn't Cory ross. his dick is little and he is awful in bed he is hot though sucks he has such a little one
Unknown

Jackson, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Brian Miles. That boy is hung like a horse. To bad hes married and has a baby, Although you could ask and see if hes up for some fun.
gary

London, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
I have 7 in and know how to use it,im 40 yrs old if you like older guys,
a friend

Jackson, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
This is a really stupid topic. And these guys shouldnt have their buisness displayed here for everyone to see unless they post it themselves. As for Brian Miles, I know him personally and I dont know how you would know anything about him because he would never show a skank like you his junk. Like you said he is married and has a baby and another one on the way. You should get a life and quit trying to be a homewrecking whore.
johndoesuff

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 2, 2013
6 hours at a time BABY !!!
friends with benefits

Clay City, KY

#13 Jun 29, 2013
haha Jeremy Allen that boy really know's how to have sex,& is def packed down there Id screw him any day of the week...You go big jeremy.
johndoesuff

Clay City, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2013
I can put in a few hours at a time if the rite one with out a dozen guys in her bed, and well endowed too!!
Chris

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2013
I wonder if any of the really hung ones would plow me ... I'm not a girl , but I dress up like one real good ;)
i know

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Jeremy Allen lmao he has the smallest dick I've ever seen lmao! Sucks in bed big time! He's nasty and wouldn't mess with him, he's a waste of time.
Friends with benefits

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Keep talking smack but I know Jeremy really well we are very close friends. You getting on this site talking shit about him only prove your jalous of some sort...Jeremy you can have this any time love you big Jeremy!!! And no he's not nasty ive seen his house and his dick its quiet big for your info...Jalous ho's it never ends...Go big Jeremy!!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gasoline $2.57 gal Thu johnnyjumpup 1
Ashe Parker May 27 Please 1
jessica helton (Jan '10) May 23 jessica d helton 14
Support Coal (Oct '14) May 21 Coal sucks 6
Sharon Middleton May 20 April Foster 4
Kathy Abner and Kathy "Creech" Hagle (Sep '14) May 20 i got money 14
party at the motel May 19 wildcat123 2
More from around the web