Missing couple's parents want answers

May 11, 2008 Full story: Jacksonsun.com 6

“The unknown is what's so tragic for the family and everyone else”

Police and the parents of a young Hardin County couple continue to look for answers almost two years after they disappeared. via Jacksonsun.com

Full Story
margie

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 27, 2008
If any one know where cristina is please let it be known her brother was just shot and killed. He family realy needs to hear from her.
Maria

West Springfield, MA

#2 Dec 16, 2008
margie wrote:
If any one know where cristina is please let it be known her brother was just shot and killed. He family realy needs to hear from her.
Do you have any information on this case? I am trying to find out more but can't seem to find anything. It's ridiculous because this was a big ordeal in 2006, and I am shocked that there is an extreme lack of information. Please e-mail me if you have any information that you can share. It's strictly for informational purposes (curiosity mostly) as I saw the episode about this and was horrified and extremely curious to know more.

I know this comment is somewhat old, but if you have any info you are willing to share that would be great. If not, I understand.

My e-mail is fabricatedhope at gmail dot com
Kind of Nosy Lady

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strictly for informational purposes (curiosity mostly) as I saw the episode about this and was horrified and extremely curious to know more.
What "EPISODE" are you talking about? And your curiosity is morbid at best!
regular person

Lexington, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Kind of Nosy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>What "EPISODE" are you talking about? And your curiosity is morbid at best!
Yeah.
paul

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Well
dcjcjx

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Xjj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Duck Dynasty' TV star Jase Robertson shares fa... (Oct '13) Mar '14 Maggiee 26
Warehouse fire in Saltillo on Wednesday (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christian Weed Man 1
West Tennessee school closings (Jan '09) Jan '14 Jpitts 21
Hardin County deputy clerk arrested for stealin... (Nov '13) Dec '13 hum 9
Blackburn impressed by trap shooting display (Apr '13) Apr '13 susie 1
Hardin Co. murder suspect on top 10 fugitives list (Apr '08) Oct '12 barb 5
Arrests made 8 years after slaying, arson (Feb '10) Oct '12 ffgfvv 4

Hardin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE