Hardin County missing woman found dead

Hardin County missing woman found dead

There are 48 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Hardin County missing woman found dead. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A missing Hardin County woman has been found dead. Kentucky State Police say 53-year-old Karen Gillispie of White Mills left her home Tuesday afternoon for a walk in the woods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
basketball

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2009
I've heard of that name before. Does anybody know what happen to her?
saw this in the paper

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2009
She was killed by a worthless pit bull, she was out looking for an old one room school house to photograph and the thing attacked her and killed her. It had bitten a census worker and also bit the ems worker at the scene. This dog should have already been put down. The man said it was a stray and he had to know it was a vicious dog so why did he not call the pound and let them know so they could put it down. He said he had signs warning people that there was a bad dog so if he wanted it why didn't he keep it confined? I cannot understand why people want these dogs. I think they should be banned from hardin county. What can be done to get them out of hardin county????? Surely someone knows. A little girl from hodgenville was attacked by a pit bull and it tore her scalp off. They tried to reattach it but it didn't work and then there was another little girl a couple of weeks ago that got atacked by a pit bull and it tore her face up. You can't say what one of these dogs will do because you don't know.
We will take them

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
Think it's possible that this pitbull could of been trained to fight? These beautiful dogs have developed a bad name because of stupid people...Yes go train a dog that is pure muscle with large jaws to attack and see what happens.Yes it is tragic to hear of these terrible accidents but please don't blame the dog...look close at the people behind the dog...(the little girl whose face got messed up case)the people had the dog in a bathroom all day with lots of company over and the girl simply opened the door...Why was the dog locked in the bathroom when there was so much company over? Did they think no one would have ever have to go to the bathroom?This could have been prevented in all cases...just really sad it is naturally the dogs fault.Think about banning the idiots that fight them and the large chains they keep them on,and for any animal as far as that goes...love them and take care of them and these type of accidents wouldn't occur.Oh so sad.
www.warrencohumanesociety.com
Be Easy

Buffalo, TX

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I had one many years age.red terrior beautiful.tall best dog out there got him when he was five weeks old,he was one of the family big time..when he got two years old, he smelled a female in heat! was never the same from that point on! a friend of mine came over with his little girl so i tied him up.in fear for the little girl. he got very aggresive at her so i got rid of him! period! years ago a woman on round top road had two rottweilers and they killed her in her front yard! they smelled blood because it was her time of the month..nobody know what will make one of these dogs attack! and if people read what i just posted and listen to the news..there is no argument! nobody should have a dog that is capible of killing a human being! thats the truth on the subject! its not up for debate! and i don't want to here its "how you raise them"cause thats whats coming next i sure! you dont know what your dog is thinking! there dogs!
wrong

Mammoth Cave, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2009
It wasnt a pit anyway stupid mutha f. All dogs bite? I keep pits n i got kids. All in how u raise them!!!
TinkBaby

Rineyville, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2009
Don't you think if she was killed by a dog than that information would of been in the paper.
Cooty

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2009
It was not a pit bull that killed her. To say that Rottweilers and Pitt Bulls should be banned is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Do some research before you spout off at the mouth! The dogs are not to blame, the owners of the vicious animals are the ones that have no business owning a dog regardless of size. People do thousands of times more damage than any breed of dog, so by your ridiculous logic we need to ban people!
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2009
IT WAS NOT A PITBULL SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! no where in the paper does it say this dog is a pit. people jump to conculsions like that is the only dog that could or would kill! WRONG! if you look at the pic of the dog then you can tell it is a boxer. people make me soooo mad when they talk shit that they dont even know about. i have raised pit bulls and love them like no other. yes they can be aggressive but so can other dogs. people just need to open up and learn about the dogs. i can answer anything you would like to know about the breed!
Be Easy

Buffalo, TX

#9 Dec 1, 2009
read again! over and over!
worthlessdogs

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Dec 1, 2009
wrong wrote:
It wasnt a pit anyway stupid mutha f. All dogs bite? I keep pits n i got kids. All in how u raise them!!!
Yes it was and had some boxer in it but mostly pit. Do you even know what you are talking about. Those dogs are mean and a lot of landlords won't even rent to you if you have one. How are you going to call people names when you don't have a clue. Maybe one day one will lock its jaws on you and then you might have a story to tell. No stupid all dogs do not bite. Where are you from anyway to make you sound so ignorant?
worthlessdogs

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Dec 1, 2009
TinkBaby wrote:
Don't you think if she was killed by a dog than that information would of been in the paper.
It was in the paper where have you been. The guy from the pound said it was a pit but didn't act aggressive toward him. The stupid dog had bitten before and even bit the ems worker at the scene so now what do you say? It should have been shot when it bit the census worker. The man knew it was aggressive and it was a stray so why didn't he shoot it instead of feeding it. Who would want such an animal anyway.
Agree

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Dec 1, 2009
worthlessdogs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was and had some boxer in it but mostly pit. Do you even know what you are talking about. Those dogs are mean and a lot of landlords won't even rent to you if you have one. How are you going to call people names when you don't have a clue. Maybe one day one will lock its jaws on you and then you might have a story to tell. No stupid all dogs do not bite. Where are you from anyway to make you sound so ignorant?
I have to agree at some points u r talking about, when me and my husband bought our house we was told through 3 different insurance companies that if we had a pit bull or a rottweiler they would not insure us. We do not have those types of dogs and I never will for the sake of my children, but thats why a lot of landlords will not rent to u because their insurance on their property. My heart goes out to all those who knew and loved this woman.
So What

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Maybe it was a pit bull, so what? The owner is responsible for this! And yes! All breeds of dogs do bite people. Not all dogs are bad (even the American Staffordshire Terrier, aka... Pit Bulls), just like all people are not bad. Some Pit Bulls turn on their owner, just like some Pomeranian's turn on their owner, just like some people kill! I know a person that had to put his Pomeranian down because it was a vicious little animal. It would wait until you got close and then that little bastard would tear into you like a Badger! ALL vicious dogs should be euthanized, there is no arguing that. However, 99.9% of American Staffordshire Terriers, aka...Pit Bulls, are wonderful, caring and obedient dogs. Comment to the contrary are ignorant! Do your research before spouting off with "made up" information!
Be Easy

Buffalo, TX

#14 Dec 2, 2009
you can pretty much kick the crap out of any, except one that locks its jaws! be real! there are owner that can handle the reponsabiliy of one of those dogs! people think before "YOU" write! there is nothing that i posted made up! would you rather be bit buy a ankle biter or one that can swing your neck?one that can take a person down when no one is around to help! even cat can can bit and scatch! but they cant kill people! hello!and thats why most of there owner are inbred or white trash pot heads! who are also screaming there nothin wrong with getting stoned! so research that! now you can go "OH SNAP" he just didnt go there did he? well yes i did!!
i know

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2009
wrong wrote:
It wasnt a pit anyway stupid mutha f. All dogs bite? I keep pits n i got kids. All in how u raise them!!!
they attack children because they can not stand the high pitch sound that kids make and you are dumb as hell to even have one around your kids you just wait and see i know a family that had one for years the best dog loving sweet but one day their little girl was on the swing and she was laughing and yelling and the next thing they knew the dog attacked her and took off the top of her head and killed her and the vet and all the officals said that those dogs do not like the high pitched sounds that the kids make that dog was never abused it was well taken care of so now who is the stupid muttha f
i know

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2009
Be Easy wrote:
you can pretty much kick the crap out of any, except one that locks its jaws! be real! there are owner that can handle the reponsabiliy of one of those dogs! people think before "YOU" write! there is nothing that i posted made up! would you rather be bit buy a ankle biter or one that can swing your neck?one that can take a person down when no one is around to help! even cat can can bit and scatch! but they cant kill people! hello!and thats why most of there owner are inbred or white trash pot heads! who are also screaming there nothin wrong with getting stoned! so research that! now you can go "OH SNAP" he just didnt go there did he? well yes i did!!
i agree with you
THE WOODS

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
wrong wrote:
It wasnt a pit anyway stupid mutha f. All dogs bite? I keep pits n i got kids. All in how u raise them!!!
And your a stupid fuck.If I lived next to u your dogs (pet bull)would some how be dead!!!!!These dogs and people expecially kids no mix.
Grammar Police

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>they attack children because they can not stand the high pitch sound that kids make and you are dumb as hell to even have one around your kids you just wait and see i know a family that had one for years the best dog loving sweet but one day their little girl was on the swing and she was laughing and yelling and the next thing they knew the dog attacked her and took off the top of her head and killed her and the vet and all the officals said that those dogs do not like the high pitched sounds that the kids make that dog was never abused it was well taken care of so now who is the stupid muttha f
What? Not one comma, not one period. How is a person expected to understand what you are saying here? Jibberish is all I see. Do you speak this way too?
Grammar Police

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Dec 2, 2009
Be Easy wrote:
you can pretty much kick the crap out of any, except one that locks its jaws! be real! there are owner that can handle the reponsabiliy of one of those dogs! people think before "YOU" write! there is nothing that i posted made up! would you rather be bit buy a ankle biter or one that can swing your neck?one that can take a person down when no one is around to help! even cat can can bit and scatch! but they cant kill people! hello!and thats why most of there owner are inbred or white trash pot heads! who are also screaming there nothin wrong with getting stoned! so research that! now you can go "OH SNAP" he just didnt go there did he? well yes i did!!
Ignorant!
Be Easy

Buffalo, TX

#20 Dec 2, 2009
Grammer police.. do you realy think your doing something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Andrea Helm Apr 22 Desperate 1
jail worker has sex with 2 inmates (Jan '11) Mar 31 Jen 8
Brittany Watson (Jun '16) Mar 30 ArmyBrat330 3
Dustin Murphy (Jun '16) Mar 30 ArmyBrat330 3
Stephensburg Music Thread (May '16) Mar '17 Musikologist 3
JR kindle and Chad Bolen (Jan '16) Feb '17 Telling how I see... 3
News Arrest of Samantha Kolley (Jan '12) Nov '16 Holographic Wytrache 12
More from around the web