Hardin Co. Crash

Hardin Co. Crash

There are 2 comments on the WJPF-AM Carterville story from Jan 16, 2006, titled Hardin Co. Crash. In it, WJPF-AM Carterville reports that:

A weekend accident killed three people in rural Hardin County. State Police believe the accident happened late Saturday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJPF-AM Carterville.

tony lane

San Diego, CA

#1 May 30, 2006
i am trying to get more info on the crash on jan 16 2006.charled lane was my half brother.i need to know what happened.
To Tony

Harrisburg, IL

#2 Oct 19, 2007
He was a passenger in the car. It was going at a high rate of speed and the driver lost control. They hit a ditch and went airborne, the car landed nose first then it its believed it went into a tumble. No one knows exactly what time the accident happened, but the authorities think it happened around Midnight Saturday night, but no one found the wreckage until the next morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Martin child endangerment Feb '16 For real 1
Tara Wallace (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lloyd 1
News Anatomy of a Wrongful Conviction; The Liz Tolbe... (Jul '09) Sep '13 Ignas 4
News Insane Clown Posse concert-goer found dead (May '08) Mar '12 skooled 21
tavis frailey (Jun '11) Jun '11 YOVILLE 1
News Mass gathering ordinance proposed after festival (Aug '07) Aug '10 JUGGALO 29
News Police report few arrests, several citations so... (Aug '07) Aug '09 aeriahn 15
More from around the web