Body of Kidnapper Goes Unclaimed

Body of Kidnapper Goes Unclaimed

There are 5 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Body of Kidnapper Goes Unclaimed. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

HARDEMAN COUNTY, Tenn .- Mississippi investigators are trying to determine what to do with the body of a man who abducted two Tennessee girls after he killed their mother and oldest sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Rusty

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 4, 2012
From what I understand from a Book I know about, cremation is only the first fire he'll face.
Rationalist

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2012
That's why it isn't a good thing to read mythical books, you end up confusing fantasy and reality. I know this guy isn't deserving of much but the fact that you enjoy the thought of other humans being burned forever makes me wonder why you are any better than he was. This person is gone, he did terrible things while he was alive and it would have been satisfying to know what motivated his sick mind. The flip side is what he did was a capital offense and by killing himself he saved tax payer money and saved his victims from having to face him ever again. The fact that he is no more is enough, a rational person need not profess that such a person is being tormented without end to feel better about the situation.
Rationalist

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2012
According to news reports his body will be donated to the advancement of medical science. Turns out his death wasn't a waste after all. Chalk one up for reason.
ladywolf

Dalton, GA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
He may be gone, but the yellow bellied bastard took the coward's way out and now his wife and mother are left holding the bag and having to pay for his crimes. What a sorry piece of S______ he was !!!
intheknow

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Rationalist wrote:
That's why it isn't a good thing to read mythical books, you end up confusing fantasy and reality. I know this guy isn't deserving of much but the fact that you enjoy the thought of other humans being burned forever makes me wonder why you are any better than he was. This person is gone, he did terrible things while he was alive and it would have been satisfying to know what motivated his sick mind. The flip side is what he did was a capital offense and by killing himself he saved tax payer money and saved his victims from having to face him ever again. The fact that he is no more is enough, a rational person need not profess that such a person is being tormented without end to feel better about the situation.
I understand how you think because it is not an emotional response. Just understand that when you know the victim or can relate to the victim it is an emotional response that can not be contained look at your child boy or girl whatever age and think about someone doing harm to them. It would be a torment of living every day wondering did they know? Was she trying to protect her babies? Was she trying to etch their faces in her memory? Was the last memory of their momma her dead? Yes we want him to be tortured for eternity that is an emotional response because I have children and I have a momma and for you to make your statements I you just don't think GOD is not a fantasy he is reality may God give peace to everyone who had the honor of knowing them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardeman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawk Sat Hawk 3
shopping gift bags and gifts $3.00 to 25.00 (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kimberly 2
Chris Crowley Information (Dec '16) Dec '16 Curious 1
100% Toone (Dec '16) Dec '16 MagnoliaRn 1
News Tennessee: Prison plan raising questions (Jun '10) Nov '16 jjp 16
News History, legends, ghosts and more on Bolivar tours (Oct '16) Oct '16 warning 1
chad and angela howell (Apr '16) Apr '16 justaguest 1
More from around the web