Baca, Teague Enagegement

Baca, Teague Enagegement

There are 1 comment on the The Hansford County Reporter-Statesman/STPNS story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Baca, Teague Enagegement. In it, The Hansford County Reporter-Statesman/STPNS reports that:

Florinda Baca and Greg Teague wish to announce their engagement and approaching marriage.

Greg is the son of Gary Teague of Spearman and Lindsey Simpkins of California. He is the grandson of Betty Lester of California.

The couple will wed on April 12, 2008 at the Palo Duro Lake Pavilion.

Florinda is a Therapist Tech I for Texas Panhandle Mental Health Mental Retardation.

Greg is employed at Frontier Feedyard.

© 2008 The Hansford County Reporter-Statesman Spearman, Texas. All Rights Reserved. This content, including derivations, may not be stored or distributed in any manner, disseminated, published, broadcast, rewritten or reproduced without express, written consent from STPNS. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hansford County Reporter-Statesman/STPNS.

Kim and Tony Gutierrez

Spearman, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2008
congrats mom and greg hope you had fun!!!!!!!!! We sure did! Hope you have a good and happy life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hansford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gruver student found dead in drainage ditch on ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Felix Chavira 1
More from around the web