Missing Virginia Autistic Boy Found A...

Missing Virginia Autistic Boy Found Alive - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 28 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Missing Virginia Autistic Boy Found Alive - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Hanover County autistic boy has been found alive after going missing for six days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Feed the Poor

Rocky Mount, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2011
I couldn't be happier! I was so worried about this little one! Thank you God for this miracle!
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Thank God for miracles.
TOM

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Such an AWESOME ending!
Coltrane88

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Oct 28, 2011
This just proves that when people work together anything is possible !! Thanks to ALL the people that made this happen! Hope Robert and his family have bright future .
Cindy

Ruckersville, VA

#5 Oct 28, 2011
What a wonderful miracle. He sure had his guardian angel walking with him -- this is surely a blessed day!
Beth Derrer

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 28, 2011
This is the reason we all come together at this time of need. I wish i could of helped but my prayers went out every day to help find this wonderful gift from GOD. And my God Bless everyone and his family this is just SO WONDERFUL!

Since: Oct 11

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 28, 2011
I'm so GLAD this little guy is OK! Makes me very happy, someone was definitely watching over him!!!:)
Beth Derrer

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 28, 2011
Endings like this is way we need to prarise GOD Everyday!
crozet resident

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 28, 2011
I'm adding my thanks to God for watching over this child and keeping him safe and for guiding the searchers to find him. As a mother and grandmother I cannot imagine the agony this family has endured. My prayers are with each of them.
Thinking Out Loud

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Wonder how many times the parents were interviewed as "suspects" during the last few days? Just goes to show that everybody is not a suspect every time something like this happens!
ASHAME

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Oct 28, 2011
Yippeee!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! His family must be over come with JOY!!!!!!!
jjj

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 28, 2011
awesome... good work

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 28, 2011
Praise GOD!!! Thank You, Heavenly Father!! Thank You, Jesus Christ the Savior!!!! We never gave up hope and this precious child was found!!!

A special thank you goes out to all the searchers! You didn't give up either! Through prayers and good people miracles happen!!!

I have cried so many tears over this beautiful child, and now the tears of joy and thankfulness are pouring down!!!

I am so happy he has been found and reunited with his family.
Prayers sent

Ruckersville, VA

#14 Oct 28, 2011
I am so relieved that this child has been found safely. I thought and prayed about him everyday. I hope that the family and all families with autistic children and other non-verbal disibilities take action to get a alert braclet. I am taking action for my autistic son.
Jimbo

Palmyra, VA

#16 Oct 28, 2011
This is surely a miracle. God bless the many searchers who came out day after day.
Now

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Oct 28, 2011
internets wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the one who let him get lost in the first place!
That was funny!(but so true!)
Kgreen

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Oct 28, 2011
I have prayed and worried about this little one all week. I almost cried when I read he was found and huggged my kids extra tight. They knew I was following and were also so relieved he was found alive. Miracle is such a wounderful word and has true meaning with this story! Thanks and God Bless to ALL who gave their time and effort and did NOT stop. You are ALL heroes in the truest sense of the word!
reader101

Waynesboro, VA

#19 Oct 28, 2011
Bless his heart, I can't imagine the fear. So wonderful this has a happy ending.
Gru

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2011
PRAYERS ANSWERED!!! SO happy to hear this!!
KnoDumBEquestion

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Oct 28, 2011
I'm so relieved that little one is safe!!!!Just what were the parents doing when the child wandered away? Was the family 100 yards from the river or five feet? Was the child on a bicycle or on foot? Does anything seem right with this story? How can the parents allow a child like this to wander away from them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 75,000 Pounds Of Squash Spills Onto I-95 In Han... (Apr '13) Apr '13 DANNY PENNELL 1
Taxes (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hanover county va... 1
News Road to Revolution Heritage Trail Growing in VA (Feb '13) Feb '13 Eaglescout1984 1
News Juvenile Victim Injured In Ashland Nightclub Sh... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ivnws4u 2
News Sheriff: Mallory will be charged with Beaverdam... (Feb '12) Feb '12 RoseRed 1
News Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 of search ... (Oct '11) Nov '11 Glen Allen 3
News Aspects of autism might have helped boy endure (Nov '11) Nov '11 A MOTHER 1
More from around the web