Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 ...

Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 of search in the woods

There are 3 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 of search in the woods. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

HANOVER COUNTY, VA - Robert Wood Jr. has been found alive following a six-day search in the woods north of Richmond , Vir., confirmed Batt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Prayers were answered and he is safe now. Congratulations to the 6000 plus searchers and all the professionals that found him.

Job well done one and all!
Fairy tales are for kids

Richmond, VA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Oh yes......prayers were answered by your god of torture. Praise him who tortures the boy for 5 days before letting someone find him. He's such a loving god.
Please do us all a favor, just go drink the kool-aid!

Since: Sep 11

Midlothian, VA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
@ Fairy...- I hope that was not the case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 75,000 Pounds Of Squash Spills Onto I-95 In Han... (Apr '13) Apr '13 DANNY PENNELL 1
Taxes (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hanover county va... 1
News Road to Revolution Heritage Trail Growing in VA (Feb '13) Feb '13 Eaglescout1984 1
News Juvenile Victim Injured In Ashland Nightclub Sh... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ivnws4u 2
News Sheriff: Mallory will be charged with Beaverdam... (Feb '12) Feb '12 RoseRed 1
News Aspects of autism might have helped boy endure (Nov '11) Nov '11 A MOTHER 1
News Missing Virginia Autistic Boy Found Alive - NBC... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Denise 28
More from around the web