Will Kaine be the pick?

Will Kaine be the pick?

There are 8 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Will Kaine be the pick?. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The Tim Kaine Vice Presidential Guessing Game has turned into a risky and perhaps futile exercise: trying to analyze the governor's grammar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

havemercy

Huntsville, AL

#1 Aug 22, 2008
Kaint(e) is it - lord help us all!!!!
jfr

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Not gonna be Kaine...he doesn't like fist bumpin! That's a knock out with bHo and his misses.
Gabby

Williamsburg, VA

#3 Aug 22, 2008
Oh, Please TAKE HIM!
Newport News-Thug City

Newport News, VA

#4 Aug 22, 2008
Mr. Obama, please do not mess up your chances to be president by picking this looser. He has been nothing but a total failure trying to run the state of Virginia. Joe Biden is who you need. PLEASE
VA Conservative

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 22, 2008
No, no.. I insist! Citizen Kaine is the perfect choice for you - PLEASE take him!!
VA Conservative

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 22, 2008
DAMN! MSNBC just announced that Kaine is not the VP pick... I guess we're stuck with this jerk for awhile longer.:-(

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2008
DARN!! I wanted Obama to pick Kaine, too. Darn, Darn.....well, Nadar is starting to look good.(That scares me!)
FreedomFighter

Hampton, VA

#8 Aug 22, 2008
Are random police checkpoints around town compatible with a free society?

Can you say 'papers please?'

How does it feel, Hampton Roads, to be slaves to the State?

Who is really serving whom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 75,000 Pounds Of Squash Spills Onto I-95 In Han... (Apr '13) Apr '13 DANNY PENNELL 1
Taxes (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hanover county va... 1
News Road to Revolution Heritage Trail Growing in VA (Feb '13) Feb '13 Eaglescout1984 1
News Juvenile Victim Injured In Ashland Nightclub Sh... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ivnws4u 2
News Sheriff: Mallory will be charged with Beaverdam... (Feb '12) Feb '12 RoseRed 1
News Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 of search ... (Oct '11) Nov '11 Glen Allen 3
News Aspects of autism might have helped boy endure (Nov '11) Nov '11 A MOTHER 1
More from around the web