Lawyers in Vioxx Case Hit With Negligence Lawsuit Over Alleged Paperwork Errors

Jan 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Lawyer

An Ohio man who accepted an approximately $100,000 settlement for his Vioxx personal injury claim has filed a negligence suit against three Houston firms and three Houston lawyers, alleging the defendants made paperwork errors in his case file that reduced the size of his settlement.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

BOSTON MASSACHUSETTES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

barbara penley wrote:
i just found out about this vioxx settlement stuff i realized i had a heart attack in 2002 while i took vioxx do i have a claim you think or is it something i should not worry about
Sorry Barbara, the time is up to qualify for the settlement!
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Take a look at
www.browngreer.com

This might help you
Desi

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Beantown Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Barbara, the time is up to qualify for the settlement!
Maybe it's too late for the Vioxx lawsuit....but maybe you'll be able to get on the next money train. Who will it be ?
hello

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Desi wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's too late for the Vioxx lawsuit....but maybe you'll be able to get on the next money train. Who will it be ?
Desi is a hater because his broke ass can't find no one to sue!!!!!
Desi

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Copy & Paste......think of something new.
PLC

Mount Pleasant, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Desi, please dont be a hater, I'll drop a nickel into your tin can (if you can afford a tin can)
Desi

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

I'm not a hater, just don't care for folks looking for a free handout from some frivilious lawsuit.
Michael

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

VIOXX makers, marketers by MERCK & CO. GET AWAY WITH MURDER!!!! BIG PHARMA "MERCK,.. STOLE MY QUALITY OF LIFE, HAVE CAUSED MY BODY MY FAMILY MASSIVE PUNITIVE DAMAGE,....YET THEY PAY THE ATTORNEY YOU HIRED TO MAKE A VIOXX VICTIM TAKE "PENNIES" FOR 5 YEARS OF HELL ON EARTH!
Vioxx Merck

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

How do you know it was Vioxx ?

A nice big fat check should make you feel alot better.

“Caring Disabled Father,Husband”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

I can't believe some of the comments here! Until you have had something like this happen to you,....there is no way you could ever comment such nasty comments! I HAVE PROOF OF HOW MERCH DID THIS TO ME AND SO MANY OTHERS! It was proven that Merck new and calculated how many people would die,....before they would have to take vioxx off the market!! Thats the same a calculated MURDER! You are BLIND to what Big Pharma is in business to do!,....You do not matter unless you make them big money!
Vioxx Merck

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Ahh ! Big Business is killing all of us...guess we'll be filing suit against McDonalds for making you eat all those cheeseburgers and apple pies.

Some always looking for a free payout.

Sure beats having to work for it.
ValidatedVioxxVi ctim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Vioxx Merck wrote:
Ahh ! Big Business is killing all of us...guess we'll be filing suit against McDonalds for making you eat all those cheeseburgers and apple pies.
Some always looking for a free payout.
Sure beats having to work for it.
If what YOU say is true, then WHY did Merck Pharmaceuticals finally request to WITHDRAW their petition to have my VIOXX health damage claim be "Dismissed with Prejudice"??? Since 2003 on, I've been to Mayo Clinic & spent thousands on medical procedures to find any other possible cause of my "stiffened heart" and vascular issues that have lead to most frequently fatal "Pulmonary Hypertension".(Final diagnosis by world renowned "PH" researcher Dr. Harrison Farber, on Aug. 21, 2009, in Boston, MA. He confirmed my PH to be secondary to heart issues in July 2010. Boston Medical Center's, Dr. Eric Awtry, who ruled out all other possible causes to my deteriorating heath, concurred that my nearly 5 years of Vioxx usage WAS indeed the probable cause.

I appear to be the "picture of health", but I'm on 13 medications and nightly oxygen use (3 liters) just to survive. And, NO...I've NEVER smoked or even lived w/a smoker, did illicit drugs, & I'm 136 lbs at nearly 5' 7", nearly a vegetarian my entire life, and a very active person. ALL other possible conditions that COULD have caused my critical health issues have been RULED OUT by the BEST of the BEST.
ValidatedVioxxVi ctim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Continuing to work just caused added stress & increased my PH & blood pressure to near stroke levels. I've worked all along, refusing to give in, until the stress of working was backing up my PA to spill "blood" into my esophagus from extremely elevated BP. I've been completely without pay since July 19th, and my employer's LTD won't begin until 90 days w/o pay.

"Vioxx Merck"---Compare the taste of BLOOD in your mouth to those McDonald's cheeseburgers & apple pies!!! Don't judjge everyone to be out for a free handout. You have NO clue what we've been through when Merck knew all along what Vioxx was doing.

Before judging me: I worked for 24 years in the corporate office of an independent pharmacy chain with 26 locations until their last day in business in Nov. 1998; my daughter is STILL a Registered Pharmacist(Purdue University 1992) for Krogers; and my sister was a pharmaceutical drug rep. for Glaxo Welcome placing in the TOP sales in the country with her products. It was my sister who WARNED me about the things she had to do to cover up her products for Glaxo Welcome & still be in the TOP sales ranking in the country.

Plus...my former boss at the indepenent pharmacy chain? HIS daughter is a CURRENT Merck Pharmaceutical Drug rep. My boss is now a neighbor, too. Need I say more???
Low cash flow

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Somebody pass the pen and papers,I'll sign up right away , today!!
Vioxx Merck

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

But a nice big fat check would help you forget !
flabbergasted

Chelsea, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Low cash flow wrote:
Somebody pass the pen and papers,I'll sign up right away , today!!
go stand in the welfare line with richard, you will get a check plus food stamps and all from US TAXPAYERS!!!!
Vioxx Plaintiff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

I must be real threat to Merck Pharmaceuticals. My computer suddenly developed a virus when I revealed too many Merck Threats directed at ALL "Vioxx Plaintiff Attorneys" from the mouth of an "insider", after responding to "Richard" of many cities/USA. "Dick", as I now call him, admitted to being a "Merck Spy" and asked me "what are you going to do about it now?"

I'm in possession of "PRIVILEGED" info from a well known Product Liability Attorney, & WHEN I was hitting "send" on an "expose" posting, a request SUDDENLY appeared to upload "Topix" Tool Bar for easier access.

I hit "yes" and now my computer has a virus & can no longer post on "Topix" or access any former sites. Help me expose MERCK lawyer threats & why all cases were dropped who didn't qualify for OCS.

Call & clearly leave message or ask for Vioxx Plaintiff

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hancock County Discussions

Search the Hancock County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Caught on Camera: Teacher grabs kindergartner b... May '14 Proud To Be Trina 13
UNBELIEVABLE: Thug Teacher Suspended for 10 Day... May '14 Furious 1
Family: Suspension is inadequate May '14 She is Crazy 1
Ohio teacher investigated after boy disciplined May '14 No Mercy No Leniency 1
Can a walking drunk be arrested? (Jul '11) Jul '12 tiffy 9
Convicted sex offender sent back to prison (Apr '12) Jun '12 huh 2
County sees increase in drug charges (Mar '12) Apr '12 anonymous 2
•••
•••