Lawyers in Vioxx Case Hit With Neglig...

Lawyers in Vioxx Case Hit With Negligence Lawsuit Over Alleged Paperwork Errors

There are 57 comments on the American Lawyer story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Lawyers in Vioxx Case Hit With Negligence Lawsuit Over Alleged Paperwork Errors. In it, American Lawyer reports that:

An Ohio man who accepted an approximately $100,000 settlement for his Vioxx personal injury claim has filed a negligence suit against three Houston firms and three Houston lawyers, alleging the defendants made paperwork errors in his case file that reduced the size of his settlement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Lawyer.

Paula

Roseville, MI

#22 Mar 29, 2010
Desi, yes this is a public blog but topix doesn't like someone posting comments the like of what you have. You are just here to see how far you can push those buttons in. It is a shame that a person can find nothing better to do then to make true victims feel small. How do you sleep at night?
Whatever crawled up your butt is festering, should remove it soon.
Have a nice one.
Hope

Columbia, MO

#23 Mar 29, 2010
Desi, if you call this little bit of money, free, then you do not know what everyone on this blog has gone through. We have lost loved ones, helped our sick loved ones live as normal as they can and watch them hurt and know there is not a thing we can do, but be there for them. This was a poison and Merck knew that and what it would do and still put it on the market. So until you walk in our shoes, you need to keep your unwanted comments to yourself. We do not want to see them much less read them.
David

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2010
Desi wrote:
David.....go back to your gay bar.......
If vioxx can kill you then you must know that aids can also kill you.
Aren't you special. I don't know any gay bars but I'm sure your ass is sore.
Lisa

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Mar 30, 2010
What kind of site did I find . Everybody here has a comment about the next person's butt.
David

United States

#26 Mar 30, 2010
Lisa-I am sorry, you stepped into a site that is for vioxx plaintiff only. We have a bit of trouble at the moment with those that think we are irrefutable gold diggers. Most everyone has had. Heart attacks, strokes or have lost a loved one due to this drug.
Please be patient, those that disrupt pour space will tire of making us feel inadequate. I bless you if you have a vioxx case-its so very sad.
hello

Atlanta, GA

#27 Apr 1, 2010
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you special. I don't know any gay bars but I'm sure your ass is sore.
You told him david!!! Desi is bitter. Maybe he's one of the investors or a drug rep for merck whose upset because they have to pay the victims!!! So do not entertain sore asses like that him.
Paula

Roseville, MI

#28 Apr 1, 2010
Guys, I think we lost Desi. I reported him to topix and told him so. So hopefully he will stay away.

Since: Mar 09

Great Falls Montana

#29 Apr 1, 2010
Paula wrote:
Guys, I think we lost Desi. I reported him to topix and told him so. So hopefully he will stay away.
Ahhh, breaks whats left of my heart!!! LOL

Since: Oct 08

BOSTON MASSACHUSETTES

#30 Apr 2, 2010
Paula wrote:
I hope so, Paula!!

Thanks, and Happy Easter to you!!
Desi

Houston, TX

#31 Apr 2, 2010
Paula wrote:
Like I told you Paula.....you have nothing to report....I just don't agree with your gold digging sham......if your not suing Vioxx then it would be someone else. Just the cost of doing business ...
Desi

Houston, TX

#32 Apr 2, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You told him david!!! Desi is bitter. Maybe he's one of the investors or a drug rep for merck whose upset because they have to pay the victims!!! So do not entertain sore asses like that him.
Yes, you told him David......but I'm not going to let you spank me as much as you'd like to. I know how you California guys are !
Desi

Houston, TX

#33 Apr 2, 2010
Jerimiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, breaks whats left of my heart!!! LOL
Don't worry Jerimiah.....the check will heal you when it arrives.
David

United States

#34 Apr 2, 2010
Desi wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you Paula.....you have nothing to report....I just don't agree with your gold digging sham......if your not suing Vioxx then it would be someone else. Just the cost of doing business ...
Just what do you have to do with Vioxx?
You need to cough it up or go away.
David

United States

#35 Apr 2, 2010
By the way-I'm not in CA
Paula

Roseville, MI

#36 Apr 2, 2010
well well, if it isn't mr. dudley doright. I will say this one last thing. It doesn't matter what you think or say because everybody has a right to their opinion. But when you start calling people names like "gay" or "afterbirth" then that has gone to far. I am hoping that no one will respond to your nonsense, because we know who we are and why we are. You haven't got a clue. Good bye desi, have a great life. it takes a little time to put you in your place (topix) they will take care of it. I just didn't think you were worth the $19.99 to have it done in a day.
Desi

Houston, TX

#37 Apr 2, 2010
Gay isn't bad....afterbirth....not me, that was one of your pure Vioxx Suitors......

Come on, pay the 19.99

Paula......I hate to tell you this, but your full of horse do do ! I have my own opinion and you can't keep me from expressing it.
Paula

Roseville, MI

#39 Apr 2, 2010
Oh desi, like I said you aren't worth it. And didn't I say that you have a right to your opinion. I am not trying to stop you from forming it here or anywhere else. So try reading the post the way it was written.
Have a happy Easter.
David

United States

#40 Apr 3, 2010
Paula-do you know about the EI claims? Maybe you could steer me to the correct site. I can't find anything on the subject. Thanks.
Paula

Roseville, MI

#41 Apr 3, 2010
David, I didn't apply for the EI, so really can't help you on that one. Sorry buddy, have a nice easter.
barbara penley

Belton, SC

#42 Apr 5, 2010
i just found out about this vioxx settlement stuff i realized i had a heart attack in 2002 while i took vioxx do i have a claim you think or is it something i should not worry about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OVI checkpoint scheduled for tonight on Main St... Jul '17 HDS 2
News When bad things happen to young peoplePosted on... Jul '17 They cannot kill ... 1
now (Aug '15) Aug '15 mjai958 2
News Mississippi Marine Patrol cites driver for oyst... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brice N Livingston 17
News US: Living dead man's family must repay benefits (Aug '14) Oct '14 DILF 12
News Caught on Camera: Teacher grabs kindergartner b... (May '14) May '14 Proud To Be Trina 13
News UNBELIEVABLE: Thug Teacher Suspended for 10 Day... (May '14) May '14 Furious 1
More from around the web