Bay St. Louis' staff building chief g...

Bay St. Louis' staff building chief gets big bucks to be Hancoc...

There are 9 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Bay St. Louis' staff building chief gets big bucks to be Hancoc.... In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

The Bay's top building official has earned enough money from his 'part-time' work to make his city paycheck look paltry by comparison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

bsl0000

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2006
i really think this a lot o shit as bad of as we are money wise in this cty and all the man dose is hassle people over small and pitlly shit
Degreed Engineer

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2006
This is a blatent ethical conflict of interest. Has anyone forwarded this information to the State of Mississippi's Attorney General's office. I'm sure the state has provisions to investigate ethical violations. What qualifications does this man have other than continuing education units. Is he a degreed engineer - Does he have a Bachelor of Science - What actually qualifies him for this job?? It appears that he has received most of his credentials via spending taxpayers money to go to continuing education unit seminars - that do not require any testing of the material presented. You just show up, sit through the class, and they issue you a certificate. This is a shame!! This is the kind of stuff you see in the movies that you thought happened in the early 60s - The good ole boy network is very well in tact in Bay St Louis, Mississippi.
Degreed Engineer

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2006
Flag for Review 1 min ago
This is a blatent ethical conflict of interest. Has anyone forwarded this information to the State of Mississippi's Attorney General's office. I'm sure the state has provisions to investigate ethical violations. What qualifications does this man have other than continuing education units. Is he a degreed engineer - Does he have a Bachelor of Science - What actually qualifies him for this job?? It appears that he has received most of his credentials via spending taxpayers money to go to continuing education unit seminars - that do not require any testing of the material presented. You just show up, sit through the class, and they issue you a certificate. This is a shame!! This is the kind of stuff you see in the movies that you thought happened in the early 60s - The good ole boy network is very well in tact in Bay St Louis, Mississippi.
far and away in the bay

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2006
why would this be flagged for review? getting too close to the truth?
BeeBee

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2006
To Mr. Engineer: Please dont regard this as ugly, but you actually stated "Has anyone forwarded this to the AG's office?" WHAT?????? Don't you read the paper??? The AG's office determined the actions WRONG....GOD MAN...while I agree its all a bunch of crap, you need to read a paper onnce in a while.....
BSL Guest

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2007
BeeBee wrote:
To Mr. Engineer: Please dont regard this as ugly, but you actually stated "Has anyone forwarded this to the AG's office?" WHAT?????? Don't you read the paper??? The AG's office determined the actions WRONG....GOD MAN...while I agree its all a bunch of crap, you need to read a paper onnce in a while.....
What is the outcome of this AG's investigation?
Disgusted in the Bay

Fort Payne, AL

#7 Feb 22, 2007
Anyone interested in airing their opinions on a website where it will not be removed please go to:

www.baystlouisdoublestandards.com
Bay resident

Gulfport, MS

#8 Feb 22, 2007
Yep thats right. The new site is up and running. You can access the blog by going to:

www.baystlouisdoublestandards.com

or by going directly to the blog at:

http://blog.baystlouisdoublestandards.com

Definately check it out. Its a work in progress!
Confused

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2007
BeeBee wrote:
BeeBee,

Has anyone been made to pay for the WRONG that the AG found?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster care in Hancock County bears watching (Sep '16) Aug '17 chance change 3
News Lawsuit: Toddlers sexually assaulted while in H... (Jan '16) Aug '17 darla birdsall 3
News South Mississippi felony arrest mugshots for We... Aug '17 darla birdsall 1
News Officials: Police chief shoots himself just aft... (Sep '16) Sep '16 docmo 2
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... (Jun '16) Jun '16 nicole 1
Volunteers needed for HHFBW Women Build 2016: W... (Apr '16) Apr '16 asbigred 1
Hancock County Board of Supervisor's August 25t... (Aug '15) Aug '15 nbf2323 1
More from around the web