Terry T

Boston, MA

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Many forms of government corruption have been experienced and witnessed by the people talked about in this website: www.armofjustice.webnode.com . The media in the geographical subject area has called for a blackout and has been (and still is) totally ignoring this corruption and the hate crimes and human rights violations committed there. Take a look at www.armofjustice.webnode.com . If it could happen to them, it could happen to you.

Are there any voices out there who care about these things being done to people? If so, speak out and up! Put a comment on this forum, and/or check out the contact address on the website and send an email.
Local Bubba

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 4, 2009
I have read that website and it is full of the worst absolute nonsense you can imagine. According to Wade and Lucy (it is so obvious that they are the ones who wrote it, no matter what Berachot claims) there is a conspiracy directed against them involving the local government of Meridian, the state including the Governor, the FBI, all the pastors in Meridian and elsewhere, and any number of local businesses that they have been kicked out of. According to Wade that includes the local Walmart, the mall, the library, the Gathering Place, any number of local churches, and meetings of the NAACP! It should be obvious to any mental health professional that they are suffering from Delusional Personality Disorder in terms of delusions of grandeur and persecution. Wade claims that he is the target of attempts on his life and all manner of attacks. I do not mean to imply that he has never been the victim of violence, just that in all probability he brought it on himself through his argumentative, confrontational, and hostile manners. But please do not take my word at face value, check out that webnode site of theirs and come to your own conclusion. But be forewarned, it is a descent into insanity and it is scary as hell itself!
Tom Roan

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 21, 2009
I was a police officer, and investigator in the state of ms. for 30 years. I was on the coast and not anywhere near or have any connections whatsoever with the meridian pd or any offical there. I read the article on the house fire cover up and police corruption proposed by a pastor and members of a church. I have investigated arson fires before so when i read the report which i did and read comments by the victims and people concerned of the fire certain things come into my mind. It was stated that some people were reported pouring somthing around the house the day before, what did they pour? I say no report stating what was poured. an accelerant is easily detectable by smell and is usually poured and ignited at the same time, not the next day. I saw nothing from the fire marshal or arson investigator determining this to be arson, just the investigator stating it was arson. I would need to know where this information was obtained. The investigaor from his report notes appeared to have talked with all the witnesss to the fire and no one saw anything accordding to th investigator. It appears his investigation was timely but remember this is not his only case. I am to understand this was a house structure fire so it is not a church. There were no injuries or deaths which is a blessing and all should be thankful in that respect. The items mentioned by the investigator and the people on this blog in regards to the pastor or irrelevant. The case if arson stands on its own merits and not heresay or opinions. Investigations are based on fact and evidence. Witness statements evgidence at the scene and finally when and if the time comes the interview of the suspect or suspects to determine motive of a crime and to check out any alibis they may have, its called weeding out. If there was a cime scene collection team i would like to know hat they found as it was not in anything i read. I do believe the investigator based on what i read acted in good faith and tried his best to develop a suspect. But again crime doesnt stop and i am sure this was not his only case. No dept shuts down to investigate a residental arson without inury or death. Of course if death was involved and it was an arson it would then become a homicide. This appears to be a pissing contest between 2 organizations who dont like one another. But that in itself is not sufficent in the eyes of the law to prove motive, nor was the not selling of the home. I have never met this pastor in question so i can not pass judgement of any type on him, nor should he or any blogger pass judgement against that investigator or the dept. Just because someone says they know someone up town doesnt make it so and talking like an adult really doesnt matter who he or she or anyone knows. I see nothing that police,city or investigator had anything to gain from a cover up other than idle unproven gossip that the pastor and his followers have. Oh yea ge a recorder under ms. state law you can record a conversation as long as one party consents which can be the party recieving the call. Phone harassment is easily proven by recored documentaion, phone records and a tape recorder. The second offense is a felony. Now try to all get along quit being so negative towards those guys that put their lives on the line every day for people just like you who condemn them.
mary

AOL

#4 Sep 24, 2009
you may want to do some more reading on that website. in the police fraud and deception part 1 it says this:

"June 8, 2003:

The house at 518 41st Avenue was set on fire in the middle of the night (around 2am). This was confirmed as arson by Vince Vincent, fire department investigator, who, with the Meridian Fire Departmentís fire dog (ATF Accelerant K-9), found 5 points of origin."

the fire investigator found it was arson and called the police to investigate

and i don't remember where i read it on there but it seems like the fire department is playing tricks adn wont let the victims see the fire dept report. there was also somewhere on that website that the circle in the grass was chemically burned, they didn't say with what chemical.
Yep

Elk River, MN

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hancock County leaders gear up for hard freeze (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stephen 1
NASA tower to be completed, then mothballed (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jackie Gibson 1
Man arrested after kidnapping two boys, slashin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hancock County Re... 1
Former KKK leader arrested in Bay St. Louis (Dec '13) Dec '13 Summer 1
South Mississippi sees an increase in poverty p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Steve 1
Harmonious sound waves move 13th annual WaveFest (Nov '13) Nov '13 time 1
Historic school gets new life in the Bay (Nov '13) Nov '13 time 1