hancock county school Gulfview

hancock county school Gulfview

Posted in the Hancock County Forum

angela h

Dillon, SC

#1 Aug 8, 2006
I sit and listen to the school tell a grandmother she cannot register her granddaughter in school because she doesn't have custody papers. The grandmother has been raising the child for the last 3 yrs. parents are not in this state. Parents or grandmother doesn't have the money/car to get parents to the state. The 7-9 yr? crying because she cannot go to school. I have been there myself. The education of the child is important. Due to what these children-families been thou? Child has went to Gulfview since kindergarten!!
These children need to go to school work out this problem later!!!
angela h

Dillon, SC

#2 Aug 8, 2006
Shows Kenner, La. I live in Waveland,Ms. My granddaughter was refused for registeration also.I had all papers signed by mother which lives in the home. Needed her driver licences with address, so she has no drivers licences???? So child was refused at the Hancock County school for now my daughter has no drivers licences!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials: Police chief shoots himself just aft... (Sep '16) Sep '16 docmo 2
News Foster care in Hancock County bears watching (Sep '16) Sep '16 Failures 1
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... (Jun '16) Jun '16 nicole 1
Volunteers needed for HHFBW Women Build 2016: W... (Apr '16) Apr '16 asbigred 1
News Lawsuit: Toddlers sexually assaulted while in H... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lila Vana 2
Hancock County Board of Supervisor's August 25t... (Aug '15) Aug '15 nbf2323 1
News Waveland padlocks hurricane museum (Feb '15) Feb '15 downsouth 2
More from around the web