angela h

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2006

I sit and listen to the school tell a grandmother she cannot register her granddaughter in school because she doesn't have custody papers. The grandmother has been raising the child for the last 3 yrs. parents are not in this state. Parents or grandmother doesn't have the money/car to get parents to the state. The 7-9 yr? crying because she cannot go to school. I have been there myself. The education of the child is important. Due to what these children-families been thou? Child has went to Gulfview since kindergarten!!
These children need to go to school work out this problem later!!!
angela h

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2006

Shows Kenner, La. I live in Waveland,Ms. My granddaughter was refused for registeration also.I had all papers signed by mother which lives in the home. Needed her driver licences with address, so she has no drivers licences???? So child was refused at the Hancock County school for now my daughter has no drivers licences!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hancock County Discussions

Search the Hancock County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hancock County leaders gear up for hard freeze Feb '14 Stephen 1
NASA tower to be completed, then mothballed Feb '14 Jackie Gibson 1
Man arrested after kidnapping two boys, slashin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hancock County Resident 1
Former KKK leader arrested in Bay St. Louis (Dec '13) Dec '13 Summer 1
South Mississippi sees an increase in poverty p... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Steve 1
Harmonious sound waves move 13th annual WaveFest (Nov '13) Nov '13 time 1
Historic school gets new life in the Bay (Nov '13) Nov '13 time 1
•••
•••