Water bus to link Southampton & Ports...

Water bus to link Southampton & Portsmouth?

There are 1 comment on the This is Hampshire story from Apr 10, 2008, titled Water bus to link Southampton & Portsmouth?. In it, This is Hampshire reports that:

“I'm quite keen on a waterbus running from Gosport or Portsmouth, all the way round and right up Southampton Water”

SPEED Solent waterbus connecting Southampton with Portsmouth has been proposed as part of a massive 2.6 billion upgrade of South Hampshire's transport network. via This is Hampshire

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Hampshire.

Lynda

Birmingham, UK

#1 Jul 23, 2008
Yes, a fantastic idea, but make sure it stops at Lee-on-the-Solent. While we are on this subject it would be great for tourists and residents to have a boat from Lee-on-the-Solent to Cowes and back in the summer months especially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampshire County Arrest Records and Criminal M... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mila 2
News Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Feb '16 Sancho 104
News $45K donation to give emergency shelter service... (Dec '13) Jan '14 shakes his head 20
News Ware robbery suspect arrested within minutes (Oct '13) Oct '13 dbin78 1
News Man arrested in connection with 44 burglaries (Nov '11) Nov '11 dan 1
hope where sean mulveyhill goes he gets kicked ... (Apr '10) Sep '11 Columbine101 2
News Daily Echo - Fluoride: By gum it's complicated (Apr '11) Apr '11 free think radio ... 1
More from around the web